Royal Canin Veterinary Care Nutrition Weight Control for small dogs was developed to provide optimal protein, energy and other nutrients for less active or overweight small breed dogs.
- Canine Weight Control Small Dog is a complete and balanced dog food, specifically formulated for the precise nutrition of small dogs that have been neutered or spayed, with a tendency to be overweight or with oral sensitivity.
- Exclusive, high protein & high fiber formula promotes satiety and helps maintain the optimal body weight in spayed or neutered adult dogs
- Royal Canin Urinary S/O Index® promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals
- Features a specific nutrient blend to help regulate intestinal transit and to help support the intestinal microflora
- Contains a synergistic antioxidant blend of vitamin C, vitamin E, lutein and taurine to support cellular and immune health
Note: Royal Canin Veterinary Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all items by Royal Canin Veterinary Diet