Royal Canin Veterinary Care Nutrition Weight Control is a complete and balanced dog food, specifically formulated for the precise nutrition of adult dogs that have been neutered or spayed, with a tendency to be overweight or with digestive sensitivity. It provides digestive support, skin and coat support, and helps your dog maintain an ideal body weight.
- Specific nutrient blend to help regulate intestinal transit and to help support the intestinal microflora
- The exclusive, high protein-high fiber formulation promotes satiety and helps maintain the optimal body weight in spayed or neutered adult dogs
- Inclusion of several key nutrients to reinforce the coat’s natural beauty and to help protect the skin
- Synergistic antioxidant blend of vitamin C, vitamin E, lutein and taurine to support immune health
- Complete and balanced nutrition
Note: Royal Canin Veterinary Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
See all items by Royal Canin Veterinary Diet