The gastrointestinal tract includes the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, and colon. Therefore, gastrointestinal disease is defined as any abnormality involving one or more of these structures. By feeding your pet a diet that contains precise amounts of key nutrients, you can not only help minimize vomiting, diarrhea,or constipation, you can also help to support and improve the function of the gastrointestinal structures. This gastrointestinal diet is formulated to help maintain the balance of gastrointestinal microflora and intestinal mucosal integrity.
- Canine Gastrointestinal Fiber Response is a highly digestible, palatable, complete and balanced dry dog food
- Includes an optimal blend of insoluble and soluble fiber to help regulate intestinal transit.
- High level of insoluble fiber aids in the management of fiber responsive colitis and diarrhea
- Contains a combination of highly digestible proteins, prebiotics and EPA & DHA helps support digestive health
- Developed by nutritionists and veterinarians, this kibble tastes great and nutritionally supports your dog's healthy digestion
Note: Royal Canin Veterinary Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
See all items by Royal Canin Veterinary Diet