Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Hypoallergenic Hydrolyzed Protein Moderate Calorie Dry Dog Food is a highly digestible and exceptionally palatable dry food composed of hydrolyzed soy protein and a single starch source (rice) for your dog suffering from symptoms such as Inflammatory bowel disease, Gluten enteropathy and/or Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency. This formula is enriched with a special blend of antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system and to reduce DNA damage associated with aging as well as enriched with long chain omega-3 fatty acids to help modulate inflammatory reactions.
- Complete and balanced hydrolyzed protein diet for dogs predisposed to weight gain
- Moderate calorie content to help maintain ideal weight
- Contains highly-digestible hydrolyzed soy protein which is composed of low-molecular weight peptides and supports gastrointestinal and dermatological health
- Specifically formulated for use as short-term elimination feeding and as long-term nutrition for dogs with food sensitivities who have a propensity to gain weight
- Contains optimal amounts of B vitamins and amino acids help maintain the skin's natural barrier effect
Note: Royal Canin Veterinary Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all items by Royal Canin Veterinary Diet