The gastrointestinal tract includes the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, and colon. Therefore, gastrointestinal disease is defined as any abnormality involving one or more of these structures. By feeding your pet a diet that contains precise amounts of key nutrients, you can not only help minimize vomiting, diarrhea,or constipation, you can also help to support and improve the function of the gastrointestinal structures. This gastrointestinal diet is formulated to help maintain the balance of gastrointestinal microflora and intestinal mucosal integrity.
- Canine Gastrointestinal Low Fat is a highly digestible, palatable, complete and balanced dog food. The diet is restricted in fat.
- Features a low fat concentration, while providing a maintenance energy level, which helps dogs with difficulties in digesting fat
- Contains a combination of highly digestible proteins, prebiotics and EPA & DHA helps support digestive health
- Low fiber content ensures high digestibility, nutrient absorption, and limits colonic fermentation
- Low fat concentration improves digestive function in dogs with hyperlipidemia or pancreatitis
Note: Royal Canin Veterinary Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all items by Royal Canin Veterinary Diet