As much as your dog loves food, certain foods can cause bad reactions, which can be harmful for your pet. Itchy skin and upset stomachs are sometimes triggered by commonly-used ingredients in many types of dog foods and if your dog is experiencing these issues, his or her veterinarian may prescribe Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Selected Protein Adult PV (Potato & Venison) Canned Dog Food (formerly Hypoallergenic Selected Protein). This prescription diet is made with delicious potato and lean venison – chosen specifically because these foods are rarely associated with allergic reactions. While your dog chows down on Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Selected Protein Adult PV Canned Dog Food, you will notice a significant change in the appearance of his or her skin and coat, due to added B vitamins and fatty acids, nutrients essential for conditioning the skin for protection against itching and inflammation. The insides of your furry friend will not be the only thing benefitting from this delicious food!
- Complete and balanced, selected-protein dry food diet formulated for dogs diagnosed with food sensitivities resulting in dermatologic or gastrointestinal issues
- Optimal amounts of B vitamins and amino acids are added help maintain the skin’s natural barrier effect
- For dogs with sensitive stomachs or food-related allergies
- The protein in the diet is provided by potato and venison, which rarely cause food sensitivities
- Limited ingredient diet reduces food-related allergies
Note: Royal Canin Veterinary Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
Royal Canin is undergoing a packaging change, bag may not have the Freshlock Seal.
See all items by Royal Canin Veterinary Diet