The gastrointestinal tract includes the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, and colon. Therefore, gastrointestinal disease is defined as any abnormality involving one or more of these structures. By feeding your pet a diet that contains precise amounts of key nutrients, you can:
- Help minimize vomiting, diarrhea,or constipation.
- Help to support and improve the function of the gastrointestinal structures.
- Maintain or improve appetite.
The GASTROINTESTINAL diet is formulated to help maintain the balance of gastrointestinal microflora and intestinal mucosal integrity
- Canine Gastrointestinal High Energy is a high energy, highly digestible, palatable, complete and balanced dry food specifically for the management of gastrointestinal disease in dogs requiring a higher energy density
- High energy content allows a reduction in meal volume and a decreased intestinal load
- Contains an optimal blend of highly digestible proteins, prebiotics and EPA & DHA to help support digestive health
- Helps maintain/improve appetite in dogs and minimize stomach issues such as: vomiting, diarrhea and constipation
- Developed by nutritionists and veterinarians, this kibble tastes great and nutritionally supports your dog's healthy digestion
Note: Royal Canin Veterinary Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
See all items by Royal Canin Veterinary Diet