This comb is ideal to use after flea powders and shampoos. It helps detect fleas and their eggs at early stages and effectively removes them. The extended handle flea comb also helps to remove nits and other debris from your pet. Before using this comb, groom your pet with a Safari comb to remove any knots or tangles which may damage the teeth of the comb. While combing, pay particular attention to areas around the ears, nape of neck, and base of tail. Between strokes, dip the comb into a cup of mild detergent to cleanse the tool. This comb may be used with all types of breeds to help maintain a healthy coat.
- Safari Dog Flea Comb is used to control fleas, ticks and to help identify skin and coat problems
- Ideal to use after flea powders or shampoos
- Removes pests from your pup’s coat without irritating flea-bitten skin
- Contoured to fit in your palm for better control
- Easy to use, just start at the head of the dog and brush throughout down to the tail
See all items by Safari