Sentry HC Dog Hot Spot Skin Medication for Dogs is specifically formulated to treat hot spots, a common skin ailment of dogs. Does not contain alcohol that can sting when applied to open wounds.
- Specifically made to target the cause of hot spots while also providing soothing relief for your dog.
- Formulated to help treat other skin irritations as it treats skin inflammation and itchiness.
- Ideal to treat your pet for secondary skin infections caused by viruses, bacteria and other micro-organisms.
- This product is a perfect addition to your pup's first aid kit as it can also treat superficial cuts, scrapes and abrasions.
- The convenient spray nozzle allows quick and easy application. This spray contains no alcohol and will not cause any unpleasant stinging sensations.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Wash hands after use. For external use only on dogs. Consult a veterinarian if any problems persist or are of concern. Do not use on puppies under 6 weeks of age.
See all items by Sentry