SheaPet Organic Shea Butter Hot Spot & Itch Relief Treatment with Tea Tree Oil Spray rich in herbal extracts, this spray is a great leave-on herbal skin tonic and coat conditioner. Enriched with moisturizing Nilotica Shea Butter and therapeutic allantoin, calendula and comfrey, this formula helps soothe dry, itchy skin. Contains essential oils of rosemary, eucalyptus, orange and citronella to neutralize odors and deter fleas naturally.
- An all-natural approach to treating hot spots and skin conditions that cause irritation. Helps control scratching and biting which can cause more damage to your pet's skin.
- Fortified with extra shea butter and pure essential oils, this product is formulated to be super conditioning for dry or wire-coated dogs.
- Contains essential oils of rosemary, eucalyptus, orange and citronella that neutralize odors and deter fleas naturally.
- Helps soothe dry skin and itching. One of the active ingredients, pathenol is a powerful moisturizer and is also known to promote skin healing.
- SheaPet products are never tested on laboratory animals and they source ingredients directly from rural producers and cooperatives in developing nations.
See all items by SheaPet