Rated 5 out of 5 by GracieLake My energetic little pup loves it!
I have been looking for a toy to keep my smart little Swiss shepherd puppy occupied and I finally found it! She has been playing with it non stop since it came out of the chewy.com box! She gets bored with her other toys in minutes and this is the first thing to keep her attention (and not be destroyed right off the bat!). I would definitely buy this again.
August 26, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by BLAZER LOVE IT
I love this and so does blaze (pitt/lab mix) He tends to be a chow hound so this is great. I feed half his food in bowl and fill this up twice for him to chase around. Great for mental and physical stimulation. He has not tried to chew it up so not sure on that. He just loves to push and toss it to get his kibble.
August 25, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by kimster521 Very good but would be perfect with some easy fixes!
- Perfect shape for my large breed powerful chewer so he can't get his mouth around it enough to chew and destroy it
- Holds his blue buffalo food in it which is just the right size where it's hard to get out but not too hard!
- Keeps my pup busy for a while. He happily noses it around to get the kibbles out!
- Incredibly annoying to fill -- easy fix is to make it a funnel shape opening on either or both sides. The shallow funnel would prevent the kibble from falling out to easily while keeping it easy to just pour in the kibble.
- Only lasts a few months because the little prongs on each of the holes are so flimsy they break off either by the dog or squishing the kibbles in to fill it. Easy fix to make those prongs stronger or to do the funnel method as stated above
July 5, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by cookie Keeps Dogs Busy
This toy has been treated very gently by our pup, even though she's notorious for chewing. We haven't even put treats in it, but she carries it around very carefully and doesn't like to put it down.
July 31, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shredder Indestructible!
My 60lb set of teeth has chewed through every other toy he has had(except his Kong) in a matter of minutes. This is the second one of these balls we have had. The first one lasted 8 months and only started breaking down because we left it outside. He loves to play fetch with this ball and we play several times throughout the day. At night he likes to just lay and chew on it. There is never a mark on it.
July 24, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by momofmrhandsomepierce keeps the pup busy
admittedly, my expectations for this ball were not high-- our young and active AmStaff didn't enjoy other food puzzle type toys, so I thought he might give this ball a go for a few minutes and then lose interest. I was wrong! Once I figured out the right treat for size of the opening (charlie bears are too big but zuke's minis are the perfect size and only ~3 calories), Pierce the dog wouldn't stop nosing it around until only a few treats were left. Since Pierce is also an aggressive chewer and the material of the ball is not very thick, I've been concerned he would puncture it when he picks it up and chews on it, but there's been no damage yet (of course this requires supervision like most toys). Overall, I've been EXTREMELY pleased with this purchase and just wish I had bought it sooner! This is the PERFECT toy to keep him entertained and active when it is just too cold to go out for a long walk. Four paws and two (human) thumbs up!
February 15, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Katie Loads of fun!
Our pit loves this ball without treats in it! She can crush it in her jaws but it still looks brand new. Great for a young, high energy dog with destructive toy habits.
July 29, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chloe Really good dispensing toy!
My puppy loves that ball! He can play with the ball at least 30 mins. Plus, it slows down his eating spend which is good for his health!
July 28, 2016