Tiki Dog's Hapuna Luau Recipe is made with wild caught Ahi Tuna loin that is flaked and tossed with a small amount of brown rice, hand-diced white sweet potato and chopped whole scrambled egg. Shredded crab meat, a couple slivers of whole garlic and cut kale leaves are placed on top, and it's simmered in an Ahi Tuna consomme broth made with the bones, heads, and unused portions of the tuna in a traditional stock method to produce naturally occurring flavors. Sunflower oil, vitamins and minerals are then added to create a tasty, healthy meal your dog will love.
- Low grain, zero carb gourmet dog food made with Ahi Tuna, brown rice, white sweet potato, whole scrambled eggs, crab and other nutritious whole food ingredients
- Ahi consommé is great for adding extra moisture to your dog's diet and helps mimic a biologically appropriate diet
- Starch and flour free, zero glycemic index
- High in protein and suitable for all life stages
- Ahi tuna is highly palatable, rich in essential omega fatty acids, and beneficial for dogs suffering protein allergies, also helps with skin and coat repair
See all items by Tiki Dog