Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiparasitic & Antiseborrheic Shampoo is formulated with salicylic acid, coal tar and micronized sulfur that effectively treats symptoms of dermatitis, seborrhea, mange and other parasitic or bacterial infections. Helps soothe and eliminate scaling, rashes and inflammation. Oatmeal & allantoin hydrate skin and promote healing.
- Treats multiple skin conditions such as dermatitis, mange, seborrhea, parasitic and bacterial infections
- Oatmeal and Allantoin to hydrate skin and promote healing
- Shampoo should be used 2-3 times a week until skin condition improves and then the frequency can be lessened
- Paraben, Dye, and Soap free.
- Coal tar is a common and effective treatment for skin conditions
Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian. Not safe for use on cats.
Due to its coal tar content, this product is not recommended for use on cats.
Water, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide Dea, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Coal Tar, Salicylic Acid, Micronized Sulfur Powder, Colloidal Oatmeal USP, Fragrance, Dmdm-Hydantoin, Allantoin, Tetrasodium Edta.
See all items by Veterinary Formula Clinical Care