DogCare ED11 Ultrasonic Dog Bark Deterrent, Small
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A vibration sensor is activated when you press the button, so you know it’s working!
- Features dual-ultrasonic speakers that can reach a range of up to 25 feet.
- Includes two modes for both training and deterring unwanted behaviors.
- Devices are portable and easily rechargeable for use at home or on the go!
- Available in multiple color options.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DogCare UT-Deterrent-13 Ultrasonic Bark Deterrent, Small, Gray$39.99Chewy Price
- The Company of Animals Pet Corrector Dog Training Aid, 200-mL, 2 count$44.79Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- PATPET NFC ID Pet Tag & Remote Dog Training Shock e-Collar, Gray$49.90Chewy Price
- PATPET P690 300M Remote Dog Training Collar, Black$49.90Chewy Price
- PATPET P320 Training Collar Single Dog Remote$21.90Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Collar Type||Remote Training - Vibration||Remote Training - Vibration||Remote Training - Static, Remote Training - Vibration||Remote Training - Vibration, Remote Training - Static||Remote Training - Vibration|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||N/A||N/A||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||N/A||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Prefer this over a shock collar when on leash
I was thoroughly impressed with how well this worked with my 70lb shepherd and how responsive she was to it. I prefer to use positive reinforcement (i.e., treats) for training tricks so I do not use this device when performing that training. Instead, I actually use the training mode button when deterring my dog from doing something and she reacts well to it especially since she has sensitive ears I want to avoid using the higher ultrasonic waves if using the Deterrent Mode. All it takes is one quick directed press of the button to have my dog react. I would advise against using this when off-leash around other dogs to avoid accidentally having the waves affect other dogs. I'll stick to the DogCare shock collar (TC01) for those situations (in which I really only have to use the beep feature rather than shock to deter my dog from something after she has gotten used to it). Overall: The product is much better than I anticipated and I am very pleased with the results. My only recommendation would've been to make the wrist loop adjustable so I could have it stay on my wrist easier when it's not actively held in my hand.
So Easy - Really Gets His Attention
I recently purchased the ED11 Ultrasonic to try to help with some of my dog's behavioral issues. It actually helps - a lot!! Been using the training mode and it immediately gets my dog's attention and he stops doing whatever he's doing. I've been reinforcing his good behavior right away with treats and/or affection and praise, and things have been going very well. Very happy to have found this useful tool!!
helps to quiet
works fairly good she really jumps when I hit the button then runs around