DogCare UT-Deterrent-13 Ultrasonic Bark Deterrent, Small
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A vibration sensor activates when you press the button, so you know it’s working!
- Dual-ultrasonic speakers can reach a range of up to 30 feet.
- Features two modes for both training and deterring unwanted behaviors.
- Devices are portable and easily rechargeable for use at home or on the go!
- Available in multiple color options.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PATPET 682B 1000ft Remote Dog Training Collar, Pink, Small$55.90Chewy Price
- DealGROOVYPETS Rechargeable Waterproof Barking Control Automatic Anti Bark Dog Collar$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- GROOVYPETS Touchscreen Automatic Bark Collar Intelligent Bark Deterrent Dog Collar$45.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- DealPATPET P650 1000ft Anti-Bark & Remote Dog Training Collar, 2 count$69.99Chewy Price
- PATPET P910 Military 3000-ft Remote Dog Training Collar, Black, Small$129.90Chewy Price
- DealPATPET P640 Outdoor 1000M Waterproof Remote Dog Training Collar, 2 count$91.19Chewy Price$95.99List Price
- DealPATPET P650 300M Remote Training Dog Collar, Small, Pink, 2 count$69.90Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Ring$36.30Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Collar Type||Remote Training - Vibration||Remote Training - Vibration||Remote Training - Vibration, Remote Training - Static||Remote Training - Vibration||Remote Training - Static, Remote Training - Vibration|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||—||—||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
It worked wonders
My small new puppy was barking incessantly with his high pitched bark. He was especially bad in the morning when we woke up. The first morning after purchase of the DogCare Bark Deterrent I used it when he started barking. He stopped instantly. It took maybe two more times that morning and he hasn't barked since. I also use it at other times which helps, like when people come to the door. Outside it doesn't seem to work as well when he barks at any other dog that is passing. I would try to find one to try before purchasing to see if it works on your dog.
I live in a senior community and nearly everyone has an ankle biter dog and while many owners manage their dog's barking, I have one in particular that doesn't. She's outside sitting in her wheelchair and lets her dog bark at everything even while you're having a conversation with her. She lives across the street and my porch to her sidewalk is some 50+ feet. She came out and I happened to be sitting on my porch, her dog barked, I pointed it in their direction, and voila, the dog stopped barking. So if it's effective at that range, I can imagine that it's even more so at closer ranges. My guess is that the dog is the size of a large chihuahua and more easily affected by this device and that a larger breed might not be. Anyways, I love this thing and it's going with me to my handyman jobs. =)