Doggie Dailies Glucosamine for Dogs Peanut Butter Advanced Hip and Joint Supplement for Dogs with Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid and CoQ10, Premium Dog Glucosamine, 225 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These easy-to-administer, peanut-butter-flavored soft chews for dogs contain essential ingredients to promote healthy hips, joints and bones.
- Each chew promotes healthy joints, comfort and mobility with glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, yucca schidigera, salmon oil, cod liver oil, CoQ10 and hyaluronic acid.
- The glucosamine chondroitin for dogs maximizes potency for your pup because it is made by cold-press extrusion, which preserves the integrity of the ingredients.
- Paw-fect for dogs of all breeds and sizes.
- Made in a US facility that is GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) compliant and Level 3 SQF (Strict Quality and Safety) certified. Every batch of Doggie Dailies is tested by an independent lab and carries the National Animal Supplement Council Seal of Quality.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Active Chews Advanced Hip & Joint Support Dog Supplement, 120 count$26.95Chewy Price$25.60Autoship Price
- PointPet Glucosamine Peanut Butter & Pumpkin Flavored Hip & Joint Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$34.72Chewy Price$32.98Autoship Price
- VetClassics Joint Support Plus Hip & Joint Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$37.99Chewy Price$40.52List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- NaturVet Moderate Care Glucosamine DS Plus Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Joint Support+ Hickory Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Hip + Joint Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- PointPet Glucosamine Chondroitin Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.81Chewy Price$31.95List Price$28.32Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Advanced Joint Health Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM Plus Collagen, Extra Joint Support Dog Supplement, 120 count$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- PointPet Advanced Hip & Joint Duck Flavor with Glucosamine, MSM & Chondroitin Senior Dog Supplement, 90 count$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Advanced Joint Health Glucosamine, MSM, Chondroition & Collagen Dog Supplement, 120 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Wellness Hip & Joint Advanced Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM Plus Omegas Dog Supplement, 240 count$31.98Chewy Price$30.38Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Hemp Mobility Duck Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Derived From Shellfish), Chondroitin, MSM...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hcl (Shellfish) 900 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 800 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine) 350 mg...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hcl (Shellfish) 600 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 400 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine) 250 mg...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Chew) Clucosamine 100 mg, MSM 100 mg, Chondroitin 50 mg...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCL 625 mg, Organic Turmeric 500 mg, PurforMSM 325 mg...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support, Muscle Care, Immune Support...|
|Food Flavor||Peanut Butter, Honey, Herbs & Spices||Chicken, Cheese, Poultry||Chicken, Cheese, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Peanut Butter|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
It works wonders
Our older dog tore her meniscus last fall and it was recommended surgery to repair it. We tried this in the mean time and she is running on all 4 legs and jumping up after the birds. No expensive surgery will be needed.
We have an 11 yr old that suffers from arthritis. His back legs aren't what they used to be. We have a friend that gives these to her dogs and let us try them 1st. Our boy loved them so we bought some. Day 1 he was running around like a pup again. Day 3 he's like a new man. He liked both flavors and he seems to feeling much better. Not nearly as grumpy or slow. 100% suggest these treats.
My dog wouldn't eat most hip & joint treats, but loves this one.
These are easy to prepare and our dog eats them without any reaction showing dislike. She gets 1 in the morning mashed up in her food and 2 with her evening meal mashed up
Peanut Butter Love!!!
This jar smells so peanut-y delicious, my mom has to exhibit extreme self control to make sure I get my 'treats' and not her... he he he!!!
Yummy for beggers
I noticed my dogs weren’t begging with their usual vigor, and they’re getting up in age so I found this supplement. They’re back to sitting pretty for their treats.
I won’t buy these again
They may or may not be good for my doggies, but they crumble and mostly what I have is about half a canister of crumbs. If they can’t even stay together, how do I know what dose I am giving them??
Buy the original version is my advice.
My lab mix who eats anything just sniffs these and walks away. Been using the regular doggie dailies for several years and our dogs eat them with their dry food or as treats no problem. The peanut butter have a very weird smell.
Used as preventative
We bought this to replace an old puppy multivitamin. We have an 11 month old black lab and our vet recommended finding a supplement with glucosamine chondroitin to support healthy joint and hip support. We thought we’d give this a try because we love the ingredients and USA sourced quality. Pup wasn’t so excited about these in the beginning, but now he loves them and gets them with each meal. So far no GI upset, so we are happy!
The search continues...
I researched quite a few different joint supplement brands and ended up settling for this one due to the good reviews and simple ingredients. Unfortunantely I have not seen any improvement whatsoever after a month of my 11 year old mutt taking these every day. Sad but will have to keep searching...