Doggie Stylz Do Not Pet Dog Patch, 2 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Durable, printed material can simply be wiped clean and won’t snag or tear like embroidered patches.
- Set of 2 removable “Do Not Pet” patches are the perfect addition to any available Doggie Stylz harness.
- Hook and loop backing keeps patches securely in place, while also making them easy to remove when needed.
- Patches help to identify working dogs to limit distractions and keep them focused on tasks or training.
- Reflective lettering material helps to keep dogs safe in low lighting and inclement weather conditions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Oh You Lucky Dog! Bubba's LED Leash Light, 2 pack$12.65Chewy Price
- Frisco Removeable Glitter Collar Bow, Red Glitter, MD/LG$2.50Chewy Price
- EzyDog Standard Dog Leash Extension, Red, 24-in$10.00Chewy Price
- Kurgo Long Hauler Joring Tow Line, Charcoal$43.97Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- DOGNESS Bluetooth Speaker Accessory for DOGNESS Smart Retractable Dog Leash, Forest Green$13.11Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Big Dog Chains The Midas Dog Collar, Rose Gold, 27-in$479.99Chewy Price$599.99List Price
- CollarDirect Multifunctional Leather Dog Leash, Pink, 6-ft long, 9/16-in wide$18.10Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- FreezeTag Pet Tag Holder, Graphite$9.95Chewy Price$9.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective||Reflective||Reflective||Reflective||Reflective|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
These patches are exactly what I needed to replace the ones I had now from “In Training” to “Do Not Pet” perfect size and everything!
Public understands not to pet dog. Velcro does stop attaching after a while with continuous removal and can get caught on other materials. Purchase more than one and try not to remove once attached.
Do not pet patches
They are bold and easy to read. They stay on our vest very securely.
Poorly constructed patch
This is a great idea and I love the reflective writing, but the patch un-velcroed instantly. Lost one within 3 minutes and the other just kept dropping off.
People think just because you have a little dog it's okay to run up to him and pet him. This gives me a perfect opportunity for people to read and then ask questions. It's much safer and much calmer for people to approach my fur baby after they've spoken to me it's working out Purrfect..
Got a bigger size than I needed but all the better to keep the public away from my dogs and I while we are training. I stuck this on the side of a Julius-K9 style vest simply to remain undisturbed while going into pet-friendly stores to train and most people mistake us for a service dog team and steer clear, which is exactly the point. Of course the lettering and such is very bold and clear and DO NOT PET seems to be more dissuasive than “service dog” or “in training.” The velcro on these things is STRONG, so beware! Once you stick it on you will fight to take it off but all the more reason to have them as you know they won’t go flying off and be lost if you’re out and about! Will buy again.
Writing came off
The writing wore off the first time these patches were used. I will return them.
Exactly What We Needed.
The size is larger than most which is wonderful for those paying attention to notice at a safe distance before approaching. My GSD triggers at a certain distance to her or I so the size and reflectivity is wonderful!
Awesome products. Very durable and stays on. Also very reflective!
Stays attached to harness and glows in the dark!! Great product!!