Keep your therapy dog safe while looking stylish and professional in the Doggie Stylz Emotional Support Dog Harness. The reflective chest strap and removable patches will keep your pup visible in all types of lighting and weather, and the double-stitched nylon material was built to withstand years of use by even the most active therapy dog and handler team. Neoprene on the underside of the harness helps to keep it in place and prevent skin abrasions, while an attached stainless steel D-ring for leashes and a heavy-duty, built-in handle on top provide added control in any situation. And getting it on and off of your pup is a snap, thanks to the single, easy release buckle and adjustable side straps, designed with working dogs in mind.
- Made with durable nylon for extra strength and breathable neoprene for superior comfort and fit.
- Reflective chest strap and 2 removable “Emotional Support” patches keep dogs visible in low lighting.
- Welded D-ring and heavy-duty top handle increase handler control and security in any situation.
- Single, easy release buckle and 2 adjustable straps make getting harness on and off quick and simple.
- Available in multiple sizes and colors for a custom look and fit for therapy dogs of any shape or breed.
(2) removable reflective patches. One for each side of the harness.
This product is intended for furry friends in compliance with the Fair Housing and Air Carrier Access Acts and is to be used according to those laws’ standards and regulations. These are canine companions who are not protected under the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA). This product is not intended for Service Dogs.
See all items by Doggie Stylz