Keep your therapy dog safe and stylish during training in the Doggie Stylz Therapy Dog In Training Dog Harness. The reflective chest strap and removable patches will keep your pup visible in all types of lighting and weather, and the double-stitched nylon material was built to withstand years of use by even the most active therapy dog and handler team. Neoprene on the underside of the harness helps to keep it in place and prevent skin abrasions, while an attached stainless steel D-ring for leashes and a heavy-duty, built-in handle on top provide added control in any situation. And getting it on and off of your pup is a snap, thanks to the single, easy release buckle and adjustable side straps, designed with working dogs in mind.
- Made with durable nylon for extra strength and breathable neoprene for superior comfort and fit.
- Reflective chest strap and 2 removable “Therapy Dog In Training” patches keep dogs visible at night.
- Welded D-ring and heavy-duty top handle increase handler control and security in any situation.
- Single, easy release buckle and 2 adjustable straps make getting harness on and off quick and simple.
- Available in multiple sizes and colors for a custom look and fit for therapy dogs of any shape or breed.
(2) removable reflective patches. One for each side of the harness.
This product is intended for furry friends performing work or service as certified therapy dogs in hospitals, nursing homes, schools and disaster areas. These are canine volunteers who are not protected under the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA). This product is not intended for Service Dogs.
Shop Our Entire Buy 3, Save 15% Assortment!
See all items by Doggie Stylz