Doggie Stylz Therapy Dog Patch, 2 countBy Doggie Stylz
About This Item
- Durable, printed material can simply be wiped clean and won’t snag or tear like embroidered patches.
- Set of 2 removable “Therapy Dog” patches are the perfect addition to any available Doggie Stylz harness.
- Hook and loop backing keeps patches securely in place, while also making them easy to remove when needed.
- Patches help to identify working dogs to limit distractions and keep them focused on tasks or training.
- Reflective lettering material helps to keep dogs safe in low lighting and inclement weather conditions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Very small but identifies the vest
The patches are very small but will do what it is intended for in identifying the dog vest.
well made- exact replacement
Sturdy velcro and heavy duty. changed out from the "in training:" we got with the original vest
I love chewy
They have great prices n everything I need for my dogs if something is to big or small its super easy to return.
This doesn't stick as well as I'd hoped it would. I needed something temporary until I get my dogs official vest. I tried to "stick" it to his harness but they fell off after a few minutes of being on, especially with the movement when he walked.
Should have got the larger size
The harness that I bought for sheema you would have realized that I ordered the wrong size and you would have up the sizes see and they were both the same price
Therapy Dog Patch
Great quality, but I ordered the wrong size for my dog's vest. I'll order again later. Not Chewy's fault.
Therapy Dog Patches
Doggie Stylz Therapy Dog Patch work great easy to use.
The therapy patches are easily seen and stay in place.
Nice and durable
Bought this for a vest that I purchased from chewy, right size and durable. Velcro is strong and patches will not fall off. I also have the "therapy dog in training" and "do not pet" reflective Velcro patches
Easy to read....first time on, Sadie never tried to pull on it so it must be comfortable.