Dogit Car Safety Dog Belt
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Freedom of movement can be easily controlled with the adjustable slider.
- Made from a strong nylon weave, belt won't break under strain or pulling stress by a dog.
- Reduces driver distraction and keeps pet secure.
- Attaches to any harness or collar and comes with a seat belt buckle end that attaches the belt right to the car seat belt lock.
- Length of up to 34 inches, providing plenty of reach within a car.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Travel Dog Bucket Booster Seat, Gray/Teal, Large$59.99Chewy Price
- EzyDog Seat Belt Restraint, Black$10.00Chewy Price
- SlowTon Adjustable Dog Car Seat Belt, 2 count, Fuchsia$11.99Chewy Price
- Guardian Gear Ride Right Seat Belt Connector for Dogs, Black$10.35Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Kurgo Direct to Seatbelt Swivel Dog Collar Tether, Coastal Blue$16.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- FurHaven Car Dog Seat Belt & Clip, 2 count, Lagoon Blue$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Kurgo Direct to Seatbelt Dog Collar Tether, Coastal Blue$13.16Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- EzyDog Click Adjustable Seat Belt Restraint, Black$20.00Chewy Price
- SlowTon Adjustable Dog Car Headrest Restraint with Seat Belt, 2 count$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Quilted Front Carseat Cover, Black, Regular$16.76Chewy Price
- Kurgo Swivel Seat-Belt Tether$26.16Chewy Price$32.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
598 Customer Reviews
Loved it at First
When we first started using this it was wonderful, just the peace of mind, knowing my dog was secure. Now after using it for a little while it continuously comes unbuckled, which is a major problem and disappointment. It did attach to his harness and my car without any problem, but that's about the only good thing. I need a belt that won't just unbuckle itself and one that my dog can't unbuckle either.
Keeping her Safe
Our German Shepard covid rescue is 100 lbs of pure love. She is happiest with her friends at school and a car ride adventure. We make sure she is always bucked in to keep her safe in case of an accident. I wish more people with dogs would buckle up their family pets. This is a great purchase!
works somewhat. probably better for smaller dog
We bought this doggie seat belt. The issue is that our dog is tall. So if we strap her in so that she is able to sit up she has too much range to move around. Which allows her to get outside the area where the seat cover is. She gets car sick, so the length needed to let her sit up allows her to throw up into the drivers or passenger seat. Which is not good. So this seat belt is better for a smaller dog that can handle it being a shorter lead. If the dog is subject to car sickness. If the dog is not subject to car sickness you should be alright.
This seatbelt is working well. Fits into the plug on our car's seatbelt and attaches to the dog's harness. Keeps him securely in the backseat yet plenty of room to move around and lay down.
I got this one because the previous one I had was not long enough so I thought this would be perfect for my long basset hound. Unwrapped it and stretched it out, ready for my pup Copper and low and behold the buckle wouldn’t snap in. When I held the dog seatbelt to my car seatbelt they are not the same size :( So I’m wondering if this depends on the kind of car you have. I’ve got a truck and it doesn’t work.
Dogit Car Belt
The belt keeps my puppy from jumping in my lap while I am driving. It's MUCH safer for both of us.
Simple but effective protection for my dog,.would recommend it to anyone.
Does the job
The seatbelt works great, keeps her in the back seat and allows her to move around but not come up to the front. Definitely a good thing to have for your dog to help keep everyone safe
Keeps my puppy safe!
This works great and keeps my puppy safe during car trips. Easy enough for my kids to use too.
Seatbelt for Layla
Works perfectly. Enough slack so Layla can move around and lay down but not get out of control. Keeps her out my lap. Arrived quickly and I was very pleased it was easy to use