Dogit Clean Jawz Waste Scooper
About This Item
- Lightweight yet sturdy plastic makes it great for walks or yard clean up.
- Claw action helps grab the whole mess.
- Calibrated dual-spring system allows for smooth open and close.
- Excellent for smooth surfaces such as concrete, sidewalks and low grass.
- Smooth plastic surfaces are durable and easy to clean.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Scoopi Doo Dog Poop Scooper$19.99Chewy Price
- Four Paws Wire Rake Scooper for Grass$15.87Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Four Paws Wee-Wee Outdoor Dog Spade Set, Large$46.06Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Four Paws Sanitary Pooper Scooper, Plain$28.99Chewy Price
- Pooch Approved Products GoGo Stik Pooper Scooper$27.95Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Grand Fusion Clean Hands Dog Poop Scoop, Blue$14.99Chewy Price
- Pooch Approved Products GoGo Stik E-Z Clean Pooper Scooper Set$43.95Chewy Price$53.21List Price
- Four Paws Wee-Wee Outdoor Rake, Spade & Pan Set, Large$37.26Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Hygena Scoop Claw Scooper & Dog Waste Bag Holders$23.24Chewy Price$24.15List Price
- Whager Touchless Dog Poop Scooper, Large$15.95Chewy Price
- Zero Waste USA Round Dog Waste Can, Green$155.98Chewy Price$169.97List Price
- Frisco Rake & Spade Set with Dustpan, Small$21.89Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Not the best scoop
This was not the scoop I originally ordered, that one came in broke. Contacted customer service to get a new one and it was no longer available. Got this one instead as it seemed close to what I ordered but the teeth are non existent and the scoop doesn't close well so poop doesn't get grabbed all that well. I'll have to order a new one unfortunately. If you are picking up poop from grass (and it's winter so it's not thick or tall) don't get this model
Price and delivery time was good. Had another item from 2014, that had always been left outdoors, and this winter, the cold weather cracked the plastic scooper piece, making replacement necessary.
It’s a Great Scoop!
Easy to use and not tiring. Would recommend to everyone
Does a great job!
I have a Great Dane and a Mini Schnauzer, its works great on many surfaces.
Great for picking grass and smearing poo
This item is great in theory. I wanted one so my kids could help clean up after the dog. It’s not all that sturdy and when I put it to use all it did was rip up grass and smear the poop everywhere. Leaving poop both on the ground and all over the “teeth” of the scooper. I hope to find a better alternative.
Don’t waste your money
This was broken and useless within 5 minutes of coming out of the box. I got it for my kids so they could help with poop duty but it broke when my 7 year old tried it out.
I wanted a longer handle than my existing scooper. The handle is long, about 25" so this is much better. I don't have to bend down as much to scoop. The scoop itself is big, meant more for big dogs' waste. I have small dogs. I wanted a longer handle but not bigger scoop. However, this would still work. This will scoop everything. It doesnt have a jagged teeth like my previous one. This one is straight so when it closes to scoop, there is no gap.
Broke day 2
This is very flimsy and broke on the second day I do not recommend.this product
Not too great
Very lightweight, but does not close all the way - does not pick up poop very well even when dry.
Price is right! Jaws of life! Scoops that waste like a champ! Made me the waste picking up queen! It’s a waste scooper! I love my new waste scooper!