Dogit Jaws for Grass Dog Pooper Scooper
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This scooper is 25.5 inches in length which provides excellent reach and helps eliminate bending.
- Ergonomic handle has a soft, contoured rubber pad for a comfortable grip.
- Serrated edges are specially designed to pick up waste on grass and gravel.
- Calibrated springs keep this accessory safe and reliable, ensuring a secure grip on your dog’s waste every time.
- Made of strong yet lightweight plastic that can be rinsed easily after use for cleaner storage.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Rake & Spade Set with Dustpan, Large$26.99Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle Jaw Dog Pooper Scooper, Jumbo$22.94Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Nature's Miracle 2 in 1 Rake 'n Spade Dog Poop Scoop with Pan$24.79Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Hygena Scoop Claw Scooper & Dog Waste Bag Holders$23.24Chewy Price$24.15List Price
- MidWest Handy Doody Dog Waste Rake & Pooper Scooper, Black$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DogBuddy Dog Pooper Scooper, Kiwi, Large$16.99Chewy Price
- Four Paws Sanitary Pooper Scooper, Rake$20.07Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Grand Fusion Clean Hands Dog Poop Scoop, Blue$14.99Chewy Price
- Doggie Dooley Waste Terminator Tablets, 100 count$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Arm & Hammer Swivel Bin & Rake Backyard Waste Pickup$18.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Whager Touchless Dog Poop Scooper, Small$14.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
526 Customer Reviews
This product is cheaply made and constantly gets off track. I don’t like that I have to touch the clamp to put it back together.
I go through about 5 of these a year with my 4 large dogs, but they really make cleaning up after them easy. I leave one or two outside around my yard so the weather does make the plastic brittle after a while and breakable.
Scooper is sturdy, but it it is not 25.5" long. Mine measured 24.5". Still seems to be good quality. I'll be able to make it work.
This scooper does everything it is made to do. Through extensive testing of our 8 yo it is not made to scoop rocks of of the creek however! So this is our second scooper.
took a long time for me to use this thing, i really didnt think it would work that well. i finally began using it approx a month ago and i love this thing LOL and then someone in my apartment complex stole it ...so now i am going to order a couple of them i guess
Sturdy, well designed product. Works much better than our previous one did, and for less money.
Great idea but flimsy
I love the idea of this. It works ok, probably better for smaller dog poop. It's a bit to short of you are tall and mine has fallen apart.
DO NOT BUY!!!!!!
If I could give it less than 1 star I would. Absolutely terrible made it about a week and half and the jaws just broke for no good reason other than this is about the cheapest plastic there is. Should’ve stuck with the last scooper I purchased that lasted 4 years. Terrible! Don’t waste your money.
This is Junk
Cheap Plastic with good strong springs. Bring it outside in the cold weather, Can we say SNAP. May work if you have a huge indoor litter box for you dogs.
picks it all up
I just purchased this dog poop scooper to replace one that had broken. I have a large dog and this works well for easy pickup.