Dogit Jaws for Grass Dog Pooper Scooper
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This scooper is 25.5 inches in length which provides excellent reach and helps eliminate bending.
- Ergonomic handle has a soft, contoured rubber pad for a comfortable grip.
- Serrated edges are specially designed to pick up waste on grass and gravel.
- Calibrated springs keep this accessory safe and reliable, ensuring a secure grip on your dog’s waste every time.
- Made of strong yet lightweight plastic that can be rinsed easily after use for cleaner storage.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Rake & Spade Set with Dustpan, Large$27.81Chewy Price
- Four Paws Sanitary Pooper Scooper, Rake$20.83Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Nature's Miracle Jaw Dog Pooper Scooper, Medium$23.79Chewy Price
- Frisco Spring Action Scooper, Medium$14.59Chewy Price
- Grand Fusion Clean Hands Dog Poop Scoop, Blue$14.99Chewy Price
- DealFour Paws Wee-Wee Outdoor Rake, Spade & Pan Set, Large$44.99Chewy Price
- Arm & Hammer Swivel Bin & Rake Backyard Waste Pickup$21.95Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Doggie Dooley Waste Terminator Tablets, 100 count$25.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- DogBuddy Dog Pooper Scooper, Kiwi, Medium$14.99Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle 2 in 1 Rake 'n Spade Dog Poop Scoop with Pan$24.44Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- DealFrisco Indoor Grass Potty, 30 x 20 in$33.76Chewy Price$32.07Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
532 Customer Reviews
Makes pickup simple
This works great in the grass, push past the waste close the jaws twist it back and forth waste comes up with very little left behind
Purchased this scooper 2 years ago for my 85lb Pitbull when we go on walks. I also purchased the scoop shovel for our yard. I don’t allow my dog to poop on the grass so as soon as he gets in motion the scoop is under his but. Lol And there’s one spot in the far corner of the yard where poop goes sight unseen and no smells. The scoop works great! It’s been outdoors year round through the snow, ice, rain and heat and it’s still working. During the winter I would suggest bagging the end or leaving it indoors because like anything else left in the elements especially the cold it can freeze. I would not touch it when it freezes let it thaw naturally. I also use it to pick up things in the yard and it’s great!! Great buy for the money. $14 and 2 years in and still going, definitely can not complain. Buying another just in case, can’t be without one if something did happen. I can not stand using plastic bags, not good to feel and bad for the environment. It’s $14 and change guys. I really take care of things. I don’t understand a few of the reviews. Chewy stands by their items too. Never had an issue with anything going in to about 3 years with them. Great buy!
Junkiest thing ever
Very flimsy. Doesn't even pick up big turds. The gap between the claws is way too big as well.
We've had ours for over a year and it's the easiest and greatest way to scoop poop off the grass. It's super affordable and time saver. Highly recommend it!
Works ok, wish it was longer....
needs to be longer, and the handle pull tends to be hard to pull for older hands. It does work when the handle doesn't stick.
This product is cheaply made and constantly gets off track. I don’t like that I have to touch the clamp to put it back together.
I go through about 5 of these a year with my 4 large dogs, but they really make cleaning up after them easy. I leave one or two outside around my yard so the weather does make the plastic brittle after a while and breakable.
Scooper is sturdy, but it it is not 25.5" long. Mine measured 24.5". Still seems to be good quality. I'll be able to make it work.
Very good. Lite weight
Easy to use. Doesn’t pull up grass when cleaning up the droppings.
This scooper does everything it is made to do. Through extensive testing of our 8 yo it is not made to scoop rocks of of the creek however! So this is our second scooper.