DOGNESS Smart Retractable Dog Leash Kit
About This Item
- Kit comes with a retractable leash, Bluetooth speaker, LED light and a convenience box.
- Leash features a metal switch made out of durable stainless steel.
- Can withstand pulling strength 5 times that of your paw-tner’s weight.
- Ergonomic grip adds extra comfort on those long walks.
- Convenient box, Bluetooth speaker and LED light easily attach to the leash.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DOGNESS LED Light Accessory for DOGNESS Smart Retractable Dog Leash, Lavender Purple$13.49Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Alcott Weekender Polyester Reflective Dog Leash, Blue, 5-ft long, 1-in wide$18.57Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Pendleton Acadia National Park Nylon Dog Collar, Small: 10 to 14-in neck, 3/4-in wide$29.99Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- DOGNESS Bluetooth Speaker Accessory for DOGNESS Smart Retractable Dog Leash, Romantic Pink$17.55Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Ice Cream Party Dog Leash, LG - Length: 6-ft, Width: 1-in$10.52Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Pendleton Diamond River Nylon Dog Collar, Scarlet, Large: 18 to 22-in neck, 1-in wide$33.59Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- Alcott Adventure Polyester Reflective Dog Leash, Red, Small: 6-ft long, 5/8-in wide$14.44Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Harry Barker Gingham Polyester Dog Collar, Red, Large: 17 to 23-in neck, 1-in wide$25.95Chewy Price$26.00List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Collar, Purple, X-Small: 6 to 10-in neck, 3/8-in wide$9.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Great leash - but...
I really liked this leash, functionality & interchangeable parts. I especially liked the flashlight. HOWEVER, 1 month after warranty ran out, the brake broke and no longer stays locked. I expect for the high price I paid for the leash, it would last a bit longer than just 13 months! I ordered size medium for a 19 lb dog.
Will break, instantly.
Ive bought this leash multiple times because I do enjoy having the speaker and baggies/light attachment, however i am on the third leash that has broke after one time use.
Looks pretty but HORRIBLE
Bought the pink one for my 62 lb Jack mix. She broke it in 10 min... WOnt retract at all.... Hopefully i can get a refund for this and the one for my puppy.
out for a walk
This leash is really cool. The only issue I can see having it that the clip that hooks to harness is a bit cheesy. The speaker is very groovy . The light is neat too. The flashlight would be great too if it worked, but overall I would tell a friend about this.
Great concept, poor execution
We have an Anatolian Shepherd/Great Pyrenees and we’re excited about a retractable leash with all the add-one. Unfortunately, the leash started fraying on our 5th use and one of the employees at our vet dropped it on the ground when our pup took off and the bag accessory popped open and all the bags flew away in the wind...loved the concept of this leash, may just need some refinement on the actual product. Speaker sounds great, though...
Strap Broke in Three Weeks
Our 9 month old Golden Retriever broke the strap in three weeks. This dog is 55 pounds so I bought the extra large model. It would probably be ok for small dogs only.
I absolutely love this leash system. It allows me to have everything I need for my pup at my fingertips. I use the convenience box for treats because I have a poop bag holder that can be attached to the handle. I place the convenience box on one side and light on the other. ( had a little trouble getting the light to stay attached and pointed in the direction I need, but figured it out finally). I was also able to attach the bluetooth speaker to the handle so I can listen to music when I take my pup for walks. It is fantastic.
Good for small dogs
Great concept, but not at all a heavy duty leash. My hound would snap this off the first time we come across a bunny. But if you have a small dog...I think it would be awesome.
DOGNESS Smart Retractable Dog Leash IS Junk
This leash LOOKS great and had features that I thought would be handy. Turns out it only lasted me a few months since the spring mechanism that retracts the leash already failed.VERY DISAPPOINTED! JUNK!
Wow! This is totally neat!
Who ever wld have thought of a leash that has a spkr, baggies and lights that attach to it. It's an awesome invention. I love it except for one thing; the part on it that you use to lock the leash in place gets stuck or quits working after awhile of use. That's my only complaint. It's totally neato!