Dogphora Shoes For Every Dog Paw Serum, 2-oz bottleBy Dogphora
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Deep treatment serum heals and restores dry and damaged paw pads.
- Quickly moisturizes with a blend of natural oils and aloe.
- Protects delicate paws from sand, hot pavement, ice and salt.
- Great for use before outdoor activities in harsh conditions.
- Safe for dogs to ingest and won’t stain household surfaces.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Aloe Vera, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil...||Organic Mango Butter, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Coconut Oil...||Organic Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Beeswax...||Bag Balm, Beeswax, Canauber Wax, Propolis, Lanolin.||Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Almond Oil...|
|Health Feature||N/A||Paw Care||Paw Care, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Paw Care||Skin & Coat Health|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
What’s the difference between the dogphora paw balm and the paw serum ?
Answer by • Feb 10, 2020
The serum and the paw balm will both moisturize and heal your dog’s paws. The paw balm has additional ingredients that will soothe your furry friends paws like Shea Butter, Chamomile and Oatmeal. In addition, the beeswax in the paw balm provides more protection from the cold weather.
Be the first to recommend this product.