Dogtor Doolittle Happy Pads Natural Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz tube
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Designed to soothe and protect sore and cracked paw pads safely and effectively.
- Relieves discomfort and promotes healing.
- Made with non-toxic, cruelty-free ingredients.
- All natural—completely vegan and 100% plant based.
- An essential part of daily care when concrete, asphalt, gravel and dry air are part of your dog’s daily environment.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Black Sheep Organics Rosemary & Naiouli Dog Ear Wash, 4-oz bottle$11.25Chewy Price$10.69Autoship Price
- Davis Hand Repair & Protector, 19-oz bottle$9.82Chewy Price$11.25List Price
- Pawstruck Ear Cleansing Dog & Cat Solution, 8-oz bottle$15.75Chewy Price
- Pawstruck Ear Cleaning Advanced+ Dog & Cat Ear Cleaner, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$16.24List Price
- Healthy Breeds Rottweiler Elbow Balm Dog Supplement, 2-oz tin$14.20Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.49Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Ear-Care Non-Oily Dog Ear Cleaner, 1-gal bottle$49.99Chewy Price$57.00List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Natural Oatmeal Soothing Anti-Itch Dog Cream Rinse, 12-oz bottle$14.59Chewy Price$16.59List Price$13.86Autoship Price
- Grrrlpup Paw, Nose, Itch & Calm Dog Balm Set, 4 count, 2-oz bottle$38.26Chewy Price$50.00List Price$36.35Autoship Price
- Grrrlpup Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz tin$12.36Chewy Price$14.00List Price$11.74Autoship Price
- Dogphora First Dog of Fashion Dog Styling Creme, 12-oz bottle$17.38Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.51Autoship Price
- RELIQ Advanced Dog & Cat Ear Solution, 4-oz bottle$9.00Chewy Price$10.50List Price$8.55Autoship Price
- Momma Knows Best Dog & Cat Skin Balm, 2-oz tin$15.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Unrefined Organic Shea Butter; Organic Cocoa Butter, RSPO Coconut Oil, Carnauba Wax; Essential Oil Blend; Geogard 221 (EcoCert-certified Preservative)....||n-a||Organic Mango Butter, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Coconut Oil...||Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Castor Oil...||Organic Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Beeswax...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||—||Paw Care||Paw Care||Paw Care, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
So when you first get it -- the wax is really hard to get because it is harder and so packed into the bottle. However, after a couple of uses, it softens a bit and is easier to use. Overall, my dog has had softer paws and no bad reaction. Also, sometimes he will lick his paws after trying to get it off but it seems to stay on and he doesn't get sick from it.
Not a fan of product
Pretty disappointed in the hardness of this product. Impossible to apply due to this. We even tried microwaving it to soften the wax but it did not budge. Not ideal.
Well, it is official, this lotion works! It took about four applications for you to really be able to tell the difference, but if you do it once a day it really becomes noticeable. My pups paws were all rough and now they feel like puppy pads just after a week and a half of once daily application.
Hard to use
This product was very solid. It was hard to get any onto their paws. They loved the taste, so they would lick it off my fingers and their paws faster than I could get it on. I had to dig some out of the container with a spoon just to get enough to spread on their paws and since it was chunky they would lick the chunks away before I could get it spread. I also didn't use it enough days in a row to see how much it helped because it was such a pain to try to get some out of the container.
Superior product, value
We have two dogs (almost said three, but our third just passed away :( ) and all are prone to cracked, irritated paws, especially in cold and very hot months. This is our third purchase of Dogtor Doolittle paw balm, twice before from another retailer, and we absolutely LOVE it. First, the ingredients are actually safe for dogs, which you'd think would be the rule, but surprisingly, isn't always. Second, one container lasts forever, making it a great buy. Important when you have a lot of critters. And last but not least, the texture is exactly what a paw/nose balm should be: firm and smooth. The warmth of your fingertips softens the product, so it's super easy to apply and no gloppy mess (ask me, my floors, carpets and furniture how we know...). It penetrates the very quickly, moisturizing the sore, cracked skin, so you only have to use a small amount. Even if our guys lick their paws (which I think is pretty common no matter what you put on your dog's feet. In fact, ours lick like there's no tomorrow for no reason at all, hence another need for balm I suppose lol), this is already at work soothing the area. If we keep up regular "Dogtor" visits before and after walks, itchiness and irritation are almost nil. Can't ask for more than that. Highly recommend.
This has been a great paw treatment in harsh icy cold conditions. It prevents irritation from sidewalk salt and sand, and also works as a conditioner so his paw pads are softer and less coarse feeling. It's a waxy consistency. I just scrape a little with the back of my fingernail and rub it between my fingers, it becomes soft and spreadable and very easy to apply. Has a pleasant mild scent - I am pretty sensitive to fragrances and prone to headaches - this does not bother me at all. It absorbs nicely and his toes feel smooth and soft, not sticky or tacky.
Best of breed
1) Not at all messy or greasy 2) Made with the same ingredients recommended by our vet 3) Really soothes cracked, rough paws, and leaves a nice, moisture-proof barrier that lasts 4) A little goes a long way. A thin layer on each paw is plenty. We received ours when it was freezing outside, so we warmed the container for 10 seconds in the microwave before using. Just right. 5 stars.
WOW! I absolutely LOVE this balm
I absolutely love this product. O. M. G!!! It wasn’t at all greasy and my dogs (if they could talk) would be thanking me so much. You know when you first meet a puppy and they have those “velvet” feeling paws? This totally makes that a reality again. I’m in love!
Used this on both my puppers and after a few days I could really tell a difference.