Get complete control over your petite pal without a leash with the Dogtra Company 200C Dog Training Collar System. When your smaller dog wears the compact, lightweight collar, it forms an invisible leash that works up to a half mile away, while you stay in control with the handheld transmitter. You can choose from three modes with the push of a button―nick for a short electric stimulus, constant for a sustained stimulus, and page mode for a shock-free vibration that can be used as a reward or warning signal. The ideal behavior shaping device that works from a distance, it’s perfect for detection training or obedience. Plus, the intensity is fully adjustable from low to medium levels to accommodate your pal’s needs. The collar is ready to use in any weather thanks to its waterproof design and comes with 2-hour rapid charge batteries.
- Works with a range of up to 1/2 mile and with dogs 10 pounds and up, with precision-adjustable low-mid intensity from 1-100 levels.
- Three modes―nick for a short electric burst, constant, and vibration-only paging that can be used as a reward or warning signal.
- Lightweight, waterproof and ultra-compact collar is comfortable to wear and weather-resistant.
- Intensity dial is ergonomically placed by your thumb for easy, one-handed operation and precise control.
- Works from a distance so it’s perfect for detection training or obedience training.
Transmitter, Receiver, Battery Charger and Splitter Cable, Owner's Manual.
Dogs should be in good health during any e-collar training. Dogtra e-collars are not intended for use on dogs weighing less than 10 lbs or under 6 months of age. Skin irritation can occur from prolonged wearing of the stainless steel contact points on the training collar. Most dogs will exhibit some type of irritation (pressure necrosis) from prolonged contact of stainless steel contact points. Avoid having the dog wear the collar with the contact points in the same place for more than two hours at a time. Leaving the contact points on the same spot for an extended period of time can cause skin irritation. If the dog is to wear the e-collar for long periods, occasionally reposition the collar so that the contact points are moved to a different spot on the dog's neck.
See all items by Dogtra Company