Keep your dog safely confined to your yard with the Dogtra Company EF3500 Electronic Dog Fence System. It includes a collar for your pal and fence wire that allows you to build your own customizable boundaries for up to 40 acres of maximum coverage. The waterproof receiver in the collar picks up when your dog is straying from your preset area, and emits three different stimulations all set by you―nick for a short electric stimulus, constant for a sustained stimulus, and page mode for a shock-free vibration. It includes 8 distinct intensity settings so you can set it to your pal’s comfort level. Thanks to the unique technology that filters outside interference, it ensures a strong signal every time, and includes a signal indicator light. Plus, it’s expandable to multiple dogs with additional collars, making it ideal for multi-dog homes.
- Includes receiver collar and fence wire for a customizable boundary area of up to 40 acres of maximum coverage.
- Waterproof receiver collar picks up when your dog is straying from your preset boundary and puts out an adjustable stimulus.
- Three stimulus modes―nick for a short electric burst, constant, and vibration-only paging that can be used as a reward or warning signal.
- Includes eight adjustable intensity settings so you can set it to your pal’s comfort level.
- Unique technology filters outside interference to ensure a strong signal every time, and includes signal indicator.
Wall Mounting Transmitter, Waterproof Receiver, Transmitter Power Adapter, Battery Charger for Receiver, 500 Feet of Underground Fence Wire, (50) Training Flags, (4) Waterproof Splices, Test Light, Dark Green Ground Wire, Transmitter Mounting Screws & Plastic Anchors, Plastic Training Probes, Owner's Manual and Training Manual.
Before you install your fence wire, contact the utility company to mark the utility lines on your property before you begin digging. Be sure to test your wire layout above ground before permanent installation begins. Carefully choose the areas in which you want to contain your dog. A diagram may be helpful in predicting unforeseen obstacles. Dogs should be in good health during any e-collar training. Dogtra e-collars are not intended for use on dogs weighing less than 10 lbs or under 6 months of age. Skin irritation can occur from prolonged wearing of the stainless steel contact points on the training collar. Most dogs will exhibit some type of irritation (pressure necrosis) from prolonged contact of stainless steel contact points. Avoid having the dog wear the collar with the contact points in the same place for more than two hours at a time. Leaving the contact points on the same spot for an extended period of time can cause skin irritation. If the dog is to wear the e-collar for long periods, occasionally reposition the collar so that the contact points are moved to a different spot on the dog's neck.
See all items by Dogtra Company