Help your barking pal learn to be quieter with the Dogtra Company YS600 Bark Control Dog Training Collar. Activated by your pal’s own barking, it puts out an electrical stimulation that’s adjustable to suit his temperament, helping to modify barking behaviors. Setting the intensity is easy with a built-in dial, and you can also set it to send out a vibration-only sensation for a no-shock alternative during training. Thanks to its lightweight, contoured design, it’s ultra-wearable for pups as small as 35 pounds and ideal for everyday use. It’s perfect for training, features a waterproof design, and includes 2-hour rapid rechargeable batteries.
- Activated by the vibrations of your dog’s bark to help train and reduce barking behaviors.
- Puts out an electrical stimulation that’s adjustable from low to high power with a convenient dial.
- Includes no-shock paging setting that vibrates for a non-stimulating option when you need it.
- Lightweight, waterproof and compact so it’s comfortable and ultra-wearable for everyday use.
- Totally adjustable, fits like an average collar, and works with dogs that are 35 pounds and up.
No Bark Collar, Battery Charger, Test Tool, Owner's Manual.
Dogs should be in good health during any e-collar training. Dogtra e-collars are not intended for use on dogs weighing less than 10 lbs or under 6 months of age. Skin irritation can occur from prolonged wearing of the stainless steel contact points on the training collar. Most dogs will exhibit some type of irritation (pressure necrosis) from prolonged contact of stainless steel contact points. Avoid having the dog wear the collar with the contact points in the same place for more than two hours at a time. Leaving the contact points on the same spot for an extended period of time can cause skin irritation. If the dog is to wear the e-collar for long periods, occasionally reposition the collar so that the contact points are moved to a different spot on the dog's neck.
See all items by Dogtra Company