Dogtra iQ MINI Remote Training Dog Collar, Black
About This Item
- Offers a lengthy 400-yard range.
- Expandable to a 2-dog system for multi-pooch households.
- Choose from 100 stimulation levels using a front-facing dial.
- Tailor your training to suit your needs by using stimulation or vibration mode.
- Includes 2-hour rapid charge batteries.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPATPET 1000-ft Remote Dog Training Collar, Small$54.99Chewy Price
- DealDogCare TC-System-11 Dog Training System, Small, Black$39.99Chewy Price
- DealPATPET P301 Dog Training Collar Single Receiver$15.90Chewy Price
- DealPATPET P650 Dog Training Collar Replacement Receiver$24.90Chewy Price
- DealDogtra PATHFINDER Additional Receiver Expandable Waterproof Smartphone GPS Tracking & Training Dog E-Collar, Orange$249.99Chewy Price$264.99List Price
- DealPATPET A01 Anti-Bark Training Dog Collar, Pink$24.90Chewy Price
- DealPATPET 300M Remote Dog Training Collar, Small, Blue, 1 count$49.90Chewy Price
- DealGROOVYPETS Three-Dog Kit 800 Yard Waterproof Long-Life Rechargable Remote Dog Training Shock Collar System$104.49Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- DealGROOVYPETS Two-Dog Kit 800 Yard Waterproof Long-Life Rechargable Remote Dog Training Shock Collar System$79.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- PATPET P690 300M Remote Dog Training Collar, Black$49.90Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Collar Type||Remote Training - Vibration, Remote Training - Static||Remote Training - Static, Remote Training - Vibration||Remote Training - Noise, Remote Training - Static, Remote Training - Vibration...||Remote Training - Static, Remote Training - Noise, Remote Training - Vibration...||Remote Training - Noise, Remote Training - Static, Remote Training - Vibration...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Closure Type||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||—||Multi-Dog System||Multi-Dog System||Multi-Dog System|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Worth every penny!
I have four miniature pinschers, they range in size from 15-35 lbs. I absolutely love how lightweight and compact the receiver unit is especially if my dog is also wearing a flat collar. My dogs have sensitive skin, which is why i chose this collar specifically. I love the conductive plastic contact points because they don't cause skin irritation like the traditional metal points do. Stimulation levels range from low to medium which is all my dogs need for correction. You can choose between nick for a quick correction, constant for longer, or pulse which is a silent vibration. Pulse is my silent recall button and it works flawlessly. This remote allows you to add another dog collar, all you have to do is buy a second collar unit (I did and pairing the second collar was very easy.) Switching between dog 1&2 is super easy by flipping the toggle near the top of the remote. I have owned this unit for about 6 months now and it has never let me down once. In my opinion it's worth the investment because it will save you time and frustration.
YESS finally a collar for a tiny dog
Been looking for one for a 5lbs teacup and this is finally it! I tested all levels on myself and it’s a perfect small zap for a tiny dog. Collar also fits good and what i love is the contact points of the collar to the dog are plastic inbuilt to the zapper piece instead of those bulky metal “stick” looking pieces the zap normally comes from! Definitely recommend, a bit pricey but well worth it.
Really Nice but Not for long hair
The receiver is really lightweight and compact, it weights the same as the Fi collar unit. The transmitter is smaller comparing to the Educator’s, I can easily use it with one hand. The stimulation is also softer than that of a Micro Educator, 20 on iQ Mini feels like about 12 on Micro Educator on my inner wrist. I really want to like this ecollar but its short plastic contact points could not deliver stimulation to my Toy Aussie. The working level with a Micro Educator is 6 for him, but with iQ Mini, I turned it all the way to 80 and he didn’t even blink his eyes, eventually he laid down really relaxed, and started rolling on the floor. I wish they offer changeable contact points for this model.