Dogtra PATHFINDER Additional Receiver Expandable Waterproof Smartphone GPS Tracking & Training Dog E-Collar
About This Item
- Nick and constant stimulation in 100 levels.
- Audible tone that both you and your dog can hear.
- Rapid charge lithium polymer batteries recharge in 3.5 hours.
- Expand your group to include more people or dogs.
- Replaces lost or damaged e-collars.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Petdiary B300 Dog Bark Control Collar, Black$19.99Chewy Price
- Petdiary T200 Waterproof Remote Dog Training Collar, White$49.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Collar Type||Remote Training - Static||Remote Training - Static, Remote Training - Vibration, Remote Training - Noise...||Remote Training - Noise, Remote Training - Static, Remote Training - Vibration...||Remote Training - Static||Remote Training - Static|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Compatibility||Rechargeable, GPS||Rechargeable||Battery Powered, Bluetooth, Android, Apple iOS||Rechargeable||Rechargeable|
|Leash & Collar Feature||N/A||Waterproof, Multi-Dog System||Waterproof, Long Prongs, Multi-Dog System||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Love this system
Absolutely watch videos on how to train to an e-collar before using this! I've been using the Pathfinder with one dog for 2 years. She's a Karelian Bear Dog and can put mileage under foot fast, also has a high pain tolerance. I have trained her to come with the tone only, though it's not the most reliable recall, even high-pulse stimulation has little effect. The tracking is the best part. Working on a phone app, you have a map, can track the miles you've hiked, and keep track of your dog. I just got a new puppy & have bought the additional collar for her.