Dogzilla Soft Chew Bone Tough Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ridged texture helps stimulate gums to promote dental health
- Durable construction holds up against strong chewers
- Helps to relieve a dog’s natural desire to chew
- Treats can be placed on both sides for added fun and a tasty surprise
- A great way to keep your dog entertained and prevent boredom
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Rubber Pipe Treat Dispenser Dog Toy$6.21Chewy Price$7.48List Price
- Avo Doggo Avocado Dog Tug Toy, 2 count$26.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price
- Marvel 's Ironman Round Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$5.80Chewy Price
- Marvel 's Iron Man Wagazoo Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, Extra Long$15.29Chewy Price$18.88List Price
- West Paw Richey Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, Lime$20.95Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Diamond Plate Double-Tuff Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Steel, Medium$9.82Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Disney Mickey Mouse Round Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$6.48Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Crinkle, Training, Water Toy||Tough Chewer, Water Toy|
|Material||Rubber||Rubber||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
41 Customer Reviews
Not good for German shepherd
My 6th month old German Shepherd destroyed it within minutes. Would be good for a smaller dog. Would not recommend for GSD's.
Best of the aggressive chewer toys we’ve had. Easy on the mouth and furniture when it gets “roughed up” from chewing.
Indeed my dog enjoys this toy. Carries it around. Enjoys it more when I place a couple of treats and peanut butter in it. Good choice for my dog.
Not for aggressive chewers
I have a 23 pound Terrier mix and he destroyed this in 2 minutes. Would not recommend this product for aggressive chewers.
Not tough at all
I have a very aggressive lab mix. She is about half the size of a regular size lab but she is strong. I have had lots of trouble finding chew toys that would hold up for atleast a few weeks. I bought this Dogzilla chew bone because it is advertised as tough. This toy did not last a day and my dog had the entire top of the toy chewed off! Very disappointed.
not interesting enough
We have had this same toy for years (7-10 at least). It has been sniffed at by our 4 dogs and numerous other foster dogs and dog sitting dogs and it just has not been a favorite of any. At most it gets a 30 second chew and then they find something else. Only way it gets any attention is if I put peanut butter inside and pop it in the freezer for a day.
GREAT FOR ADULT NEO
4 yr old Neo loves this toy. He lies on the floor, eyes closed, and gnaws to make it "squeal". He has a LOT of toys, so this one is holding up quite well.
Dog toy/treat holder
I put peanut butter in this and my dog enjoys getting it out.
We are always searching for toys for the roughest of our 5 fur babies, he usually tears everything to pieces in days if not hours, but so far this has kept him occupied for more then two weeks. I definitely recommend for that tough guy you have!!!
Very nice but it is too big for my dog.
I had told the customer service rep that my dog was only 10 lbs (by the way he was great), and when this thing arrived I knew It wouldn't work. It is a great toy and I'm sure larger dogs will love it. The same review holds for the other bone I bought.