Downtown Pet Supply Pee Turf Portable Dog Potty Trainer, Green
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Potty trainer that gives your furry friend a bathroom that simulates his natural habitat.
- Mimics grass to cut down on training time and fulfill your pup’s instinct to do his business.
- Non-toxic turf is easy to clean and treated with anti-microbial odor control so it does not stink up your house.
- Portable and weatherproof to be used indoors or on porches, patios or balconies.
- Lightweight and convenient way to potty train your paw-tner.
Compatible with Pee Turf Replacement Grass.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe Pet Loo Plush Replacement Grass, Medium$44.95Chewy Price$42.70Autoship Price
- Piddle Place Replacement Turf for Dogs & Cats$19.09Chewy Price$29.99List Price$18.14Autoship Price
- PetSafe Pet Loo Portable Dog Potty Pee Pod & Wee Sponge Disposal Kit, 7 count$16.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- Piddle Place Indoor Dog & Cat Toilet with Cover$129.95Chewy Price$129.99List Price$123.45Autoship Price
- Frisco Grass Potty Replacement Pad, 19 x 19 in$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Paw Inspired Washable Dog Pee Pads, 48 x 60-in, 1 count, Unscented$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- Rocket & Rex Washable Puppy Training Pads, Medium: 22 x 22-in, 2 count, Unscented$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Brindle Washable Puppy Training Pad, 2 count, 18 x 24$10.70Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Lennypads Ultra Absorbent Washable Dog Pee Pads, White, Unscented, Jumbo: 48 x 48-in, 2 count$64.60Chewy Price$68.00List Price
- Simple Solution Washable Dog Training & Travel Pad, Medium, 30 x 32-in, 2 count, Unscented$30.89Chewy Price$30.99List Price$29.35Autoship Price
- Bark Potty Natural Disposable Dog Potty Pad, 16x24-in$38.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult|
|Furniture Frame Material||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
45 Customer Reviews
My yorkie uses these when weather is not permitting us to go outside. I keep it in the garage. Keeps her from having any accidents and it's easy to clean.
Wish this would have worked
The build and design are great, however my puppy destroyed the grass within a day and didn't actually use it for what it was intended for, even with the attractant.
Good size for small breeds, but the turf material is poorly made. It sheds, and it peels off easily. When I unpacked it, there were already turf strands on the floor. Hopefully, I can return it.
Catio Cat Bed
I actually bought this for my cats, so they could have some grass to nap on in their catio. My boys LOVE it!
Not for all dogs
Started chewing on it if in kennel, peed all around it if in apartment, or patio, still prefers the floor, sometimes real grass.
this is the best way to train a puppy. we got our puppy during winter and he would not go outside and this pee turf saved my carpets and floors from multiple accidents. would work great in an apartment or if you want your puppy to train in one area.
Technically it works great for cleaning purposes but very annoying with a young puppy because they tend to just try to eat the grass during their biting phase. Our puppy was constantly trying to pull the grass off of the tray. Had to invest in a different one & somewhat upset we wasted money on this one.
Ehhhh not great
Not the best quality. The fake grass falls out and makes a mess everywhere. Smells terrible too after my dog peed on it once. Don’t recommend
Can be used for small dogs as “inside potty.”
Can be used for small dogs as “inside potty.” Better than many similar products. Sturdy platform with sufficient depth. Outside walls about 1 1/2” high. Separate layer of “bubbled” perforated plastic that sits between grass and platform.
Luckily, haven't needed to use this, but will keep it for possible future use.