Downtown Pet Supply Thermal Leopard Print Cat Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Lightweight core absorbs and reflects body heat for added warmth and comfort.
- Provides soothing warmth for cats of all ages and those recovering from illness or injury.
- Available in three fun, leopard-inspired prints of black and grey, brown and beige, and white and pink.
- Measures 22 x 19 inches to provide plenty of lounging comfort for your tired cat.
- Machine wash in cold water and line dry to keep it looking fresh and clean.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Eyelash Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Small, Gray$24.99Chewy Price
- Pet Magasin Thermal Self-Heated Cat Bed, 2-pack, Small Set$19.99Chewy Price$21.46List Price
- Frisco Sherpa Cube Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Camo$39.99Chewy Price
- Petmaker Cozy Kitty Tent Igloo Plush Cat Bed, Blue$10.95Chewy Price$15.92List Price
- Frisco Self Warming Bolster Round Cat Bed, Gray$11.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Kitty Cuddle Up, Mocha$73.99Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Armarkat Cozy Cat Bed, Beige & Gray$55.00Chewy Price
- Armarkat Collasible Zipper Top Cuddle Cave Cat Bed, Bronze & Silver$52.65Chewy Price$78.00List Price
- Petmaker Feline Comfort Cavern Cat Bed, Small, Blue$16.04Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Extreme Weather Kitty Pad Petite, Tan$31.31Chewy Price$53.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Mod Dream Pod, Gray$50.99Chewy Price$71.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Heated||N/A||Machine-washable||N/A, Machine-washable||Removable Cover|
|Bed Shape||Square||Rectangular||Square||Round, Oval||Square|
|Fill And Frame Material||N/A||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
154 Customer Reviews
Keeps her warm and happy
I didn't know if she would like it or not. She's very picky. At 17 she's cold a lot, but I can never tell how she will react to something new. I put it in a chair that has a blanket in it and she sleeps there a lot these days. The first time she got on it, she turned around in it a number of times. Then I saw her lay down on it. Now it's where she sleeps most of the time.
Not So Hot!
This pet mat claims to keep pets warm, but what if you cannot get them to lie on it? it is remarkably thin and cannot be put on the floor. No comfort there. Maybe it's for the nice comfy furniture- which is why I got this mat. I am trying to save my furniture with the mat! Sorry, I would never buy this again.
My cat loves this bed!! He loved it immediately upon opening and it would be 4 stars if it didn’t start to fall apart after the first wash. I followed the directions of washing cold on gentle cycle and hang to dry but it is still falling apart. I don’t think it will last more than a few washes.
So soft and comfortable
My cat loves her cat mat. She likes to curl up and sleep on it for long periods of time. The mat is also stylish and cozy. I would recommend this mat for your pet.
Not as expected
Very disappointed. The mat is thin, no real cushioning. And it makes a crackly sound which the cat did not like. He sat on it for a few minutes and then never again. He is an older cat and I was hoping this would help with sore joints and keep him warm. I would not waste my money on it.
Should have kept the receipt
His highness continues to snub it! He sniffs it then walks away!!! I've moved to different areas in the house where he lies down often; I've turned it over to the back side of the blanket for him to lie on, but it doesn't matter. He sniffs it then walks away.
My older cat is naturally thin and gets cold easily. He either wants the space heater on near his bed or to be on my lap under a throw. I bought this pad and voila! He is sleeping in his bed and happy as a clam.
Super nice pad
I bought this for my kitty who loves to sleep in my recliner. It fits the recliner great and saves so much on the cat hair problems. He didn't like it at first, but seemed to adjust to it in a few days. This would be wonderful for an outside kitty that has to stay in the cold. Definitely a great purchase.
Not bad, there are better products
I think the cushioning is underwhelming. I understand that it is a cat mat and not a cat bed, so maybe I'm just learning what kind of product I want / my cats want. I'm going to try different locations to see if it improves use.
I like them, but my cats . .
I bought two of these mats. They are soft and attractive, but my 1 elderly cat and 2 kittens do not use them at all. I've moved them to different spots - on the couch, the floor, the rug - no deal.