Downtown Pet Supply Training Dog Clickers, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Clicker training is a highly effective form of positive reinforcement training.
- Delivers a clear, loud click; not recommended for sensitive pets.
- The distinct “click” gets her attention because it’s a sound she doesn’t normally hear.
- Big-button clicker is easy to use and fits comfortably in the palm of your hand.
- Available in a variety of fun colors with elastic bands that can be worn around your wrist.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe Clik-R Dog Training Tool$3.97Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Frisco Pet Training Clicker with Wrist Band, 2 count, Black$9.00Chewy Price$9.48List Price
- Mighty Paw Tinkle Bells with Charm Dog Doorbells, Black$12.99Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Leather Tinkle Bells Dog Doorbell, Brown$16.99Chewy Price
- Advance Pet Potty Train Dog Bell, Brown$10.99Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Metal Brass Tinkle Bell Dog Doorbell, Silver$14.99Chewy Price
- SportDOG Jumbo Plastic Dog Training Dummy, Orange$9.95Chewy Price
- SportDOG 50/50 Plastic Dog Training Dummy, Black/White, Regular$7.95Chewy Price
- dealCaldwell's Potty Bells Original Dog Doorbell, Blue$8.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Tinkle Bells Dog Doorbells, Pattern, Stormy Grey$14.99Chewy Price
- The Company of Animals Pet Corrector Dog Training Aid, 30-mL, 6 count$26.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Breed Size||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||N/A|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
74 Customer Reviews
These worked with one dog but the other one is petrified of the sound. Need another approach or maybe just more time to adjust.
I like this clicker! It is easy to hold and the band is nice around the wrist. The click works every time without fail and clicks at a decent volume! Although if you have a timid or easily scared dog (like mine) I'd be careful. The button is relatively easy to press as well. The clickers feel cheap so I'm afraid that it won't last long but it hasn't stopped working on me yet. Other than that small gripe it's fantastic!
Sound Is Too Low
I wanted these for my dog who is blind and hard of hearing. They’re just way too low to be effective.
Effectiveness of dog clickers.
Effective for a short while then my dog just ignored the clicking.
Clickers for training
My puppy just ignores the clickers. May work out okay for someone else.
New puppies, new training
With our new Papillon puppies I have decided to use click tracing. Initially very suspect, but have to admit it works. These clickers are light, accessible to the hand and loud enough to attract the pups. Recommend.
Did not work
These did not worrk for my 8 week old puppy .......................
Not as good as hoped
We have one very good clicker a trainer gave to us and hoped that these additional clickers would match the sound and quality. Unfortunately they fell way short of expectations. The clicking noise is not very loud and the second one out of the package was defective. For a pet with sensitive hearing or for in house training, these may be perfect. For getting your dog to come from any appreciable distance, not so much.
Clickers do great job for puppy training. Nice selection of sturdy clickers
My neighbors appreciate these.
Instead of yelling my dog's name over and over for him to ignore me (not all his fault, he was foster, then adopted and returned, then I foster failed with him- so he had like 4 names in the 9 months he's been alive), I use these in combo with the lamb lung treats and it's amazing. He hears that and comes running right away because they know they'll get the most delish "clicker" treats. Other foster pups have picked up on it quickly too after a few days. They've all been food motivated, no prey drive.