Doxycycline Hyclate Compounded Oral Liquid for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Doxycycline Hyclate Compounded oral liquid is an oil-based preparation. Doxycycline Hyclate is a tetracycline antibiotic that may be prescribed for certain type of infections, including Lyme Disease, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Leptospirosis, and others. Doxycycline Hyclate Compounded oral liquid is made specifically for your pet.
We are transitioning Doxycycline Oral Liquids to a new formulation. During this time, you may have the older formulation which should be stored in the refrigerator or the new formulation which should be stored at room temperature. Please check your bottle label carefully for the correct storage instructions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 1-877-977-3879.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Doxycycline Hyclate Compounded Chew Tuna Flavored for Cats, 10-mg, 45 Chews$49.98Chewy Price$47.48Autoship Price
- Doxycycline Hyclate Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 10-mg, 1 Capsule$0.37Chewy Price$0.35Autoship Price
- Ursodiol Compounded Oral Liquid Chicken Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 50-mg/mL, 60 mL$43.54Chewy Price$41.36Autoship Price
- Theophylline Compounded Oral Liquid Chicken Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 50-mg/mL, 30 mL$46.00Chewy Price$43.70Autoship Price
- Famotidine Compounded Oral Liquid Chicken Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 10-mg/mL, 30 mL$43.25Chewy Price$41.09Autoship Price
- Atenolol Compounded Oral Liquid Chicken Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 10-mg/mL, 60 mL$44.95Chewy Price$42.70Autoship Price
- Trilostane Compounded Oral Liquid Chicken Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 5-mg/mL, 30 mL$45.50Chewy Price$43.23Autoship Price
- Enalapril Maleate Compounded Oral Liquid Chicken Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 5-mg/mL, 60 mL$49.95Chewy Price$47.45Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
A dog difficult to medicate
Julie would not swallow antibiotic pill ordered by vet, who did not carry the antibiotic in liquid form, so she recommended Chewy and sent a prescription.
Syringes for compounded medications
I love everything about Chewy, from its variety of products, prompt service and delivery, and reasonable pricing to the best chinchilla cage ever. My only problem has been the quality of the syringes that are supplied with the compounded medicines. They work properly for only two days before sticking and even pulling apart, making them useless for the 10 day course of medication. And the dose markings wear off quickly, causing the need to guess the correct amount. I would rather pay a little extra for proper syringes, rather than having to make a trip to the drug store to buy my own. But my chinch does love the chicken flavor!
The medicine came in a package that kept it cool. The price was moderate and the selection was large. It did take a while for approval from the vet but that may have been the vet's issue, not Chewy's.
I did not buy these for a horse
Bought for myself to spice things up 10/10 would recommend
this medicine worked great when my kitten had a bad cough when we adopted her. i recommend for cats .
Easier to administer to cats and seems to have did its job
My cats meds
He seems to be doing better already and it's been 2 days.