The gastrointestinal tract includes the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, and colon. Therefore, gastrointestinal disease is defined as any abnormality involving one or more of these structures. This diet is also formulated to help maintain the balance of gastrointestinal microflora and intestinal mucosal integrity.
- Canine Gastrointestinal Puppy is a rehydratable, high energy, highly digestible, palatable, complete and balanced dog food.
- Contains a combination of highly digestible proteins, prebiotics and EPA & DHA to help support digestive health
- Appropriate levels of fat, calories, calcium, and phosphorus meet the requirements of growing puppies
- Kibbles rehydrate easily in warm water to increase palatability and facilitate food intake
- Features the savory taste puppies crave while also helping maintain digestive health
Note: Royal Canin Veterinary Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all items by Royal Canin Veterinary Diet