Proper levels of protein, fat, calories and minerals will help your large breed puppy grow and thrive. Calcium and phosphorus provide ideal bone and joint development, and the addition of L-Carnitine helps convert fat to energy and develop lean body condition and strong bones. Also contains DHA for optimal brain and eye development.
- Salmon oil provides DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid), an omega-3 fatty acid that is important for brain and vision development in young puppies. In nursing adults, DHA is passed from the mother to the puppy or kitten through the mother’s milk.
- Powerful antioxidants and phytonutrients from superfoods such as blueberries, oranges, spinach and carrots help to support the immune system and a healthy lifestyle.
- Omega fatty acids from ingredients such as flaxseed, chia seed and coconut, are essential for healthy skin, a shiny coat and overall well-being
- A blend of soluble and insoluble fibers from chia seed, pumpkin, dried kelp and coconut, combined with prebiotic fiber from dried chicory root, helps support a healthy digestive system
- Real lamb provides ideal protein and fat levels for optimal nutrition and is an excellent source of high-quality protein to help dogs stay active and fit
See all items by Diamond
No Corn No Wheat No Soy