Dr. Bales One Source Clumping Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sourced from a single ingredient (yuca root) grown in South America.
- This natural, highly renewable and sustainable substrate is high in starch and fiber content making it a great natural source for cat litter.
- All-natural formula that is completely free from chemical agents, perfumes, bleaches and dyes.
- Delivers strong, tight, clumping action.
- Veterinarian approved by Dr. Liz Bales.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Tofu Clumping Cat Litter, 7-lb bag$18.73Chewy Price$17.79Autoship Price
- Rufus & Coco Wee Kitty Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 8.8-lb, case of 4$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Frisco Multi-Cat Baking Soda Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$17.26Chewy Price$16.40Autoship Price
- Almo Nature Unscented Clumping Grass Plant-Based Cat Litter, 5-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Weruva Classic Fresh Scented Clumping Wood Cat Litter, 11.7-lb bag, bundle of 2$67.98Chewy Price$64.58Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Extra Strength Unscented Premium Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$40.99Chewy Price$38.94Autoship Price
- EcoPetBox Bio-Litter Cat Litter, 6.6-lb bag$11.16Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.60Autoship Price
- Catalyst Pet Multi-Cat Formula Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealNaturally Fresh Alpine Meadow Scented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$17.03Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.18Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's Stress Protection Unscented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 7.5-lb bag$19.53Chewy Price$23.99List Price$18.55Autoship Price
- SmartCat Unscented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 5-lb bag$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Litter Pearls Micro Crystal Unscented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 3.5-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Yuca||Wheat & Soy Fibers.||—||—||Softwood, Zeolite, Natural Clumping Agents, Natural Oil, Pine Scent|
|Litter Feature||Clumping||Clumping, Unscented, Odor Control, Multi-Cat, Eco-Friendly||Odor Control, Clumping, Flushable, Unscented, Natural, Eco-Friendly||Odor Control, Clumping, Unscented, Natural||Multi-Cat, Odor Control, Clumping, Natural, Eco-Friendly|
|Litter & Bedding Type||—||—||—||—||Pine|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
I got this litter as per reccomended on a video about how its natural and better for cats and clumps well. As opposed to pine pellets… I have been using pine pellets for over 2 years now and oh boy I thought I would love this. I have two cats and they both have no issues with changing the litter but recently i’ve been wanting something easy to sift and just scoop. They started using it right away and 10 hours later when I get home and go to clean it it SMELLED SO BAD! Horrible smell, I just wanted to throw up I never had smells like that with pine litter and then I started scooping it and it was sticking like glue to the sides and bottom of my litter pan!!!! Like what! I wanted it to clump not become like glue and stick to the pan… mind you its a stainless steel pan that has never had any sticky with the pine pellet litter. I will never be using this again its horrible. I wish this had been better. Disappointed.
It’s overall an okay litter, it is very( EXTREMELY) dusty. Clumps okay like any other clumping litter. It is also lightweight but there are better options out there
Worst litter ever
Literally the worst litter ever and I have tried many. It holds off odor and clumps ok but it seals any clumps to the bottom of the pan like glue. I broke two scoopers trying to clean it. Also it tracks everywhere. I found some of it on the floor of my second floor bedroom. The pan it was in was on the first floor! Never again
Best natural cat litter
Confused by some of the reviews because this is the best I tried and the safest for your cat. It clumps well considering there are no chemicals added for clumping. It doesn't smell if you clean the box daily. Please never stop carrying this!!
Not a good natural litter
We bought this litter wanting to try a more natural product. Litter claims to be 99.9% dust free, it is not. Very dusty, clumps very hard and it is difficult to scoop. It also does not help eliminate any pet waste odor.
Not sure if I received a bag that got smushed or the litter is supposed to be this way but mine looked nothing like the picture. It was more like dust, thus super dusty. I had dust all over my shirt after pouring into the litter box. Not sure yet how I feel about odor control or clumping as I just started using it but how dusty it is I probably will never use again.
A new litter!
I follow twocrazycatladies on IG, They recommended this and we tried and like it!!
Worst litter ever
Believe me when I tell you that this was THE WORST litter I have ever used in my entire life. When I tell you that even metal power tools could not get it unstuck to the bottom of my litter box, I am not exaggerating. This should not even be allowed to be sold. This is so unsanitary and horrible. I have 3 $75 stainless steel litter boxes that are now ruined because of this junk that is being labeled as “litter”. It is so dusty that it could cause an asthma attack in both humans and pets. I spent 2 hours PRYING this litter off of my boxes. -100 out of 10.
Clumps very nicely. The pee almost becomes a rubbery ball. its all intact. My cat buries her excrements very well so that may help. there no smell until I uncover and find the waste. Its a sand texture so my cat likes that aspect. Its also convenient that its Flushable! I flush a max of 2 plops at time to avoid issues. (I think the brand suggested that) I have noticed some litter outside of the box but I don't have a mat or anything yet. All in all im Happy and my cat is happy. Its also chemical free and all that good stuff. Win, Win.
Never going back to standard litter!!
Dr. Bales One Source litter is a game changer! There is no dust when changing the litter and no litter clay smell! The yuca based litter has a smell that I can only compare to a mild wood chip smell, keeping the room the litter box is in free of any odor that is tied to a litter box. It's lightweight and is completely manageable in the case of the minimal tracking my cat causes. It truly makes the overall experience of cleaning a litter box a lot less.. avoidable lol :)