Dr. Bales One Source Clumping Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sourced from a single ingredient (yuca root) grown in South America.
- This natural, highly renewable and sustainable substrate is high in starch and fiber content making it a great natural source for cat litter.
- All-natural formula that is completely free from chemical agents, perfumes, bleaches and dyes.
- Delivers strong, tight, clumping action.
- Veterinarian approved by Dr. Liz Bales.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Tofu Clumping Cat Litter, 7-lb bag$17.05Chewy Price$18.00List Price$16.20Autoship Price
- Almo Nature Unscented Clumping Grass Plant-Based Cat Litter, 5-lb bag$12.49Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Frisco Multi-Cat Baking Soda Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$15.74Chewy Price$16.96List Price$14.95Autoship Price
- Catalyst Pet Multi-Cat Formula Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Rufus & Coco Wee Kitty Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 8.8-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Catalyst Pet Healthy Formula Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- World's Best Picky Cat Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 12-lb bag$20.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Air Lightweight Extra Strength Unscented Clumping Cat Litter, 6.5-lb bag$20.05Chewy Price$20.99List Price$19.05Autoship Price
- Natural Paw Tofu Cat Litter Refill Bag, 4.5-lb bag, Lavender$15.99Chewy Price$22.49List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Gently Scented Premium Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 28-lb bag$26.54Chewy Price$29.49List Price$25.21Autoship Price
- Noba Premium Cat Litter Scoop, Blue$4.99Chewy Price
- Skoon All Natural Fine-Grain Unscented Non-Clumping Cat Litter, 8-lb bag$27.95Chewy Price$26.55Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||Clumping||Natural||Clumping, Flushable, Unscented...||Dust Free, Eco-Friendly||Clumping, Odor Control, Unscented...|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Not sure if I received a bag that got smushed or the litter is supposed to be this way but mine looked nothing like the picture. It was more like dust, thus super dusty. I had dust all over my shirt after pouring into the litter box. Not sure yet how I feel about odor control or clumping as I just started using it but how dusty it is I probably will never use again.
Worst litter ever
Believe me when I tell you that this was THE WORST litter I have ever used in my entire life. When I tell you that even metal power tools could not get it unstuck to the bottom of my litter box, I am not exaggerating. This should not even be allowed to be sold. This is so unsanitary and horrible. I have 3 $75 stainless steel litter boxes that are now ruined because of this junk that is being labeled as “litter”. It is so dusty that it could cause an asthma attack in both humans and pets. I spent 2 hours PRYING this litter off of my boxes. -100 out of 10.
Clumps very nicely. The pee almost becomes a rubbery ball. its all intact. My cat buries her excrements very well so that may help. there no smell until I uncover and find the waste. Its a sand texture so my cat likes that aspect. Its also convenient that its Flushable! I flush a max of 2 plops at time to avoid issues. (I think the brand suggested that) I have noticed some litter outside of the box but I don't have a mat or anything yet. All in all im Happy and my cat is happy. Its also chemical free and all that good stuff. Win, Win.
Never going back to standard litter!!
Dr. Bales One Source litter is a game changer! There is no dust when changing the litter and no litter clay smell! The yuca based litter has a smell that I can only compare to a mild wood chip smell, keeping the room the litter box is in free of any odor that is tied to a litter box. It's lightweight and is completely manageable in the case of the minimal tracking my cat causes. It truly makes the overall experience of cleaning a litter box a lot less.. avoidable lol :)
turns urine into glue
this stuff is fine for poop, but it literally turns the urine into glue that cements itself to the bottom of the litter box. Just spent 10 minutes scraping it off.
Dr. Bales cat litter
I found this litter by mistake on the website, and figured I would give it a try for my two cats. My granddaughter has allergies so I wanted a natural litter with no chemicals. This litter is exactly what I wanted and works amazing. Cats love it and there is virtually no smell.
Lightest weight best clumping litter
This litter is made from yucca root. It is very light weight and clumps like magic. I was fortunate to get a 17 lb. bag this order and delivered right to my door. The product is great and the ease of having it delivered within a few days is a treat.
Worst tracking ever
I really love this litter. I like the smell, I like the clumping, it is very easy to scoop, and lasts for a long time, but it tracks everywhere, even with two litter mats. My cat even tracked wet clumps onto the floor and into his bed and on the furniture. I guess that happened when he used the litter box and stepped into the wet part on his way out before it had a chance to clump.
This stuff is great! Clumps like a champ and NO odor! I have 4 Maine Coons and they have very furry paws. The litter we used before was tracked all over the house! This tracks a bit but only right next to the box. I just ordered 2 more bags.
The best litter
This litter actually does what it says. They is no dust whatsoever. It is super absorbent.