Dr. Cuddles Furtastic Dog & Cat Brush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Removes loose fur and debris while gently detangling his fur.
- The fine, bent-wire bristles penetrate deeply to groom your pal’s undercoat as well.
- The rounded tips of the bristle prevent scratching and massages your pal’s skin, which promotes blood flow and helps distribute natural oils.
- The retractable bristles make this brush easy to clean between uses.
- The easy-grip handle gives you control and keeps you comfortable as you groom.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wahl Ultimate Competition Medium Coarse Detachable Blade Set, size 7F$30.99Chewy Price$38.95List Price
- Shark Fin Right Silver Swivel Stainless Steel Straight Dog Shears, 7-in$179.95Chewy Price
- Speedy Dryer V-1000UL Stand Dog Hair Dryer$869.00Chewy Price
- Speedy Dryer Rocket Stand Dog Hair Dryer$729.00Chewy Price
- Top Performance Ball-Point Curved Dog Grooming Shears, 4-in$23.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- XPOWER B-27 Super Tub Pro Double Motor 6 HP Professional Dog & Cat Grooming Dryer$423.00Chewy Price$529.00List Price
- Kenchii Flash Dog & Cat Clipper Blade, 3F$30.00Chewy Price
- Pet Republique Mini Cat Nail Clippers$7.88Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Sharf Straight Gold Touch Round Tips Dog Grooming Scissors, 4.5-in$34.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Bristle Dog Grooming Brush$10.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic, Aluminum, Metal||Silicone, Plastic||Plastic, Rubber||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Grooming Tool Type||Groomer Accessory||Groomer Accessory||Nail Clippers||Replacement Combs||Shears|
|Brush Type||Pin Brush||Bristle Brush||Pin Brush, Slicker Brush||Deshedding Tool, Bristle Brush||—|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
I bought this brush from chewy thinking it was the real original but believe it to be a knock off. It does brush real good and my dog and cats love it but the hair does not just pop off like illustrated. You have to manually take it off which defeats the purpose. Otherwise I like it because my animals like it