Dr. Elsey's cleanprotein Salmon Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- First ingredient is salmon for high levels of protein to promote a healthy body mass and a satisfied appetite.
- Primary ingredients are among the highest biological value proteins available.
- Lower glycemic formula delivers just 4% of energy from carbohydrates.
- Ingredient profile is no-to-low oxalate to help prevent calcium oxalate crystals and bladder stones.
- 100% grain, gluten and filler free in a smooth pate formula that’s full of vitamins and minerals like taurine.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dr. Elsey's cleanprotein Whitefish Pate Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.75-oz, case of 24$40.56Chewy Price$38.53Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's cleanprotein Pork Pate Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.75-oz, case of 24$40.56Chewy Price$38.53Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Chicken Feast Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 12$50.04Chewy Price$47.54Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Chicken & Venison Feast Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 12$59.28Chewy Price$56.32Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Beef Feast Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 12$50.04Chewy Price$47.54Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Beef & Hoki Feast Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 12$50.04Chewy Price$47.54Autoship Price
- Lotus Turkey Pate Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$50.28Chewy Price
- Dr. Elsey's cleanprotein Chicken Pate Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.75-oz, case of 24$40.56Chewy Price$38.53Autoship Price
- Essence Air & Gamefowl Recipe Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$47.76Chewy Price$45.37Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE RawRev Grain-Free Original Recipe with Freeze-Dried Turkey Liver Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE RawRev Grain-Free Indoor Recipe with Freeze-Dried Turkey Liver Dry Cat Food, 4.5-lb bag$23.79Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.60Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Turkey Liver, Fish Broth...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Quail, Quail Broth, Liver...||Salmon, Fish Broth, Chicken Liver...||Ocean Whitefish, Fish Broth, Chicken Liver...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein, Pea-Free|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
49 Customer Reviews
None of my cats will eat this food. It is even rejected by the feral cats outside. It is dry and apparently does not smell or taste appealing to any of them, despite its claims of being nutritious. If they won’t eat it, it’s obviously NOT doing them any good.
Everyone hates it
My 5 indoor cats love the other Dr. Elsey's wet food varieties. They would all rather starve than eat this Salmon Pate. The barn cats hate it. My last resort was my megaesophagus kitten who will eat anything you give him (including weird stuff like raspberries). When he saw me preparing his bowl, he knew it was time for fourth meal and he excitedly ran toward his feeding station. I put the bowl down just before he reached the station. He actually stopped dead in his tracks and ran in the opposite direction away from his bowl. It's bad. 10/10 do not recommend.
Dr Elsy’s Clean Protien
After trying every rx urinary care food for my Maine Coon Tucker over the past two+ years, Dr Elsy’s is the first one he actually likes and enjoys eating! His last checkup a few months ago shows he is crystal free for the first time! (He still gets rx dry food though, but he does like it!)
Can't give it away!
Of the 8 cats we tried feeding this to, including a feral cat, none of them will touch this. It's difficult to find a food that ALL of them will eat enthusiastically. But when none of them will eat it, and would rather wait until their morning meal, I know it's unacceptable. I gave some to my mom for her cats to try and they won't eat it either. I'd donate it to a shelter, but I'd honestly feel bad for subjecting them to this. So in the trash it goes!
Can't give the SALMON flavor away
Our rescue cat was in a shelter for 18 months of her 6 years. We have had her for over two years. She came with dental problems and will only eat pate perhaps due to missing teeth. As with many ageing cats she is pre diabetic, which had me doing a lot of research looking for healthy high protein, low carb. food. She likes the CHICKEN flavor, will not touch the salmon. Gave two cans of the salmon to a friend, her cat took one bite screamed so loud it woke her husband.
Two cats, one a chunky girl who eats anything you put in front of her, and neither will touch it. Open the can and it’s soupy, not like any pate cat food I’ve ever seen before. Buy your cats the duck flavor instead.
Don't Buy This Stuff
This is soupy and nasty looking, not only to me, but don't have a cat who will touch it! Expensive garbage to have to throw away.
All four licked the floor
It’s not often that all four cats enjoy the same meal. This brand has a high water content so if you need to get water into your cats this product may help.
do not recommend
My cat who eats absolutely everything was so offended by this flavor she threw it up and refused to eat the rest of it.
She doesn't like it.
As we worked our way through the case, she would eat less and less each time I brought this into the feeding rotation. It became very expensive worm food; they finished it off.