Dr. Elsey's cleanprotein Salmon Formula Grain-Free Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Over 90% of protein is animal-based to promote a healthy body mass and a satisfied appetite.
- Primary ingredients are among the highest biological value proteins available.
- Lower glycemic formula delivers just 4% of energy from carbohydrates.
- Ingredient profile is no-to-low oxalate to help prevent calcium oxalate crystals and bladder stones.
- 100% grain, gluten and filler free in a smooth pate formula that’s full of vitamins and minerals like taurine and omega 3 fatty acids.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealDr. Elsey's cleanprotein Chicken Formula Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 6.6-lb bag$37.23Chewy Price$46.99List Price$35.37Autoship Price
- DealORIJEN Regional Red Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Born Carnivore Chicken & Egg Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 11.1-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- DealORIJEN Tundra Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- DealORIJEN Original Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$65.99Chewy Price$62.69Autoship Price
- DealNulo Freestyle Duck & Lentils Recipe Grain-Free Indoor Dry Cat Food, 14-lb bag$45.49Chewy Price$49.99List Price$43.22Autoship Price
- DealORIJEN Six Fish Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Essentials Grain-Free Chicken & Turkey Meal Recipe Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- DealInstinct Original Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$24.98Chewy Price$25.99List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Born Carnivore Chicken & Herring Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 11.1-lb bag$49.93Chewy Price$49.99List Price$47.43Autoship Price
- DealNulo Freestyle Chicken & Cod Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat & Kitten Food, 14-lb bag$41.50Chewy Price$49.99List Price$39.42Autoship Price
- DealInstinct Ultimate Protein Grain-Free Cage-Free Duck Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$32.00Chewy Price$39.99List Price$30.40Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Dried Chicken, Dried Egg Product...||Salmon, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein...||Chicken, Dried Egg Product, Pork Protein Isolate...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Indoor||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
120 Customer Reviews
cats love it
Started feeding my cats Dr. Elsey's since it was more nutritious and they really liked the chicken so I thought I would try different flavors...The Salmon was a hit...even though my cats don't like seafood...
We love Dr. Elsey's!
My fur kids love the taste and I love the clean ingredients. My 6 kitties are raw fed but I needed something to use as treats for their puzzle feeders. The ingredients in Dr. Elsey's are low carb and healthy.
My two kitties love this cat food in the chicken, turkey and salmon flavors. (Haven’t tried the other flavor). They prefer this dry food to their fancy feast wet food!
I got the 6.5 lb bag of salmon flavor Dr. Elsey's, and, while my cat enjoyed it, and it agrees with her, it seems like the bag I got was either at the bottom of a stack, or got manhandled in shipping. About a third of the kibbles were broken and my cat, unfortunately, *will not* eat those little pieces and they go to waste. I now get the smaller bags, which don't have broken pieces. It's even more of an expensive proposition, but cats are gonna cat. Anyway, heads up about the big bags if your cat is weird in the way mine is.
Both of my cats ran across the apartment and ate this right out of my hand when it came (and later tried to invade the bag). I wanted to try Dr. Elsey’s because it’s some of the best dry food around. My cats tend to be finicky about finishing their wet food, so I realized that I needed to upgrade their dry to make sure their nutrition is good. I actually bought the Duck flavor originally - one cat loved it and the other wouldn’t touch it. The salmon flavor was loved by both cats, and even convinced the skeptic that the duck flavor is food too! If you’re trying to get a picky cat to eat healthier, the salmon flavor is a great bet
Cats love it!
My vet recommended that I feed my asthmatic cat this food just in case he needs to take steroids again. He never eats wet food which is way less fattening than dry. He loves this food he has so much energy since starting it he has slimmed down and runs all over the house . I have 3 cats total that I feed this to and the cost is WOW what I would like is a bigger bag to reduce the cost. All of my cats have improved on this their fur looks great so overall great food but big price tag.
Salmon Dry Cat Food
This is our favorite breakfast food! Thank you, Chewy!
A Winner for the Picky One
Cat went right for this flavor. So far so good, but she seems to lose interest with new foods occasionally. Hopefully not with this one!
My picky cat loves this healthy food
I will reorder because my older picky kitty loves this food! I'm so happy to find something that she loves.
Expensive and not that great
One of my cats eats a medley of dry food, and this flavor is the only one flavor that that cat seems to like. We just tried the duck and rabbit flavor and she won't touch it. It is true that the salmon flavor is often out of stock, and I don't understand how we only have a choice between a 2-lbs bag at $12 and a 6-lbs bag at $46!!! Can't they do a 3 or 4-lbs bag that lasts a bit longer than the 2-lbs and won't be as expensive as the 6-lbs??? All these companies claim to make "healthier" food for our cats, but they surely know how to make you pay for it. It's scandalous to make "healthy" food so expensive for your pets. Pet food and pet insurance are the two industries who certainly DO NOT work to help pet parents but rather to play with your emotions and make you pay maximum!