Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Attract Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Litter's herbal scent, ideal texture and particle size attract cat to litter box
- Multi-cat formula that is also great for training kittens
- 99% dust free, superior odor control
- Hard clumping
- Ideal for sifting/mechanical litter boxes
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Summer Clean Scented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 8-lb bag$17.76Chewy Price$16.87Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's Paw Sensitive Multi-Cat Strength Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Multi-Cat Fresh Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$19.08Chewy Price$18.13Autoship Price
- DealDr. Elsey's Clean Tracks Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealDr. Elsey's Stress Protection Unscented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 7.5-lb bag$21.49Chewy Price$23.99List Price$20.42Autoship Price
- DealDr. Elsey's Precious Cat Touch of Outdoors Unscented Clumping Clay & Natural Prairie Grasses Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealWorld's Best Picky Cat Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 24-lb bag$32.15Chewy Price$39.99List Price$30.54Autoship Price
- DealDr. Elsey's Precious Ultra Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Ever Clean Extra Strength Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 10.5-lb bag, case of 4$36.19Chewy Price$39.19List Price
- Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Ultra Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealNaturally Fresh Multi-Cat Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$26.22Chewy Price$31.99List Price$24.91Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Natural Unscented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$29.09Chewy Price$27.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Litter Feature||Unscented, Multi-Cat, Odor Control, Clumping, Dust Free, Attractant||Multi-Cat, Odor Control, Unscented, Clumping, Dust Free, Attractant||Clumping, Unscented, Odor Control, Multi-Cat, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Clumping, Multi-Cat, Odor Control, Unscented, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Odor Control, Scented, Multi-Cat, Clumping, Dust Free, Low Tracking|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1417 Customer Reviews
My 13-year-old cat stopped defecating in her litter pan after years if using the same litter. I tried several different litters, and none of them worked. I was at a point of thinking I was going to have to let my baby go. I began looking at the various litters on Chewy, and ran across this particular litter that a veterinarian created. I ordered it and my cat has been going to the litter pan every sense. The previous litter I was using was a very fine. This litter is not fine and it has been working for nugget. My other cat goes in her litter pan and has not had a problem using the very fine grained litter, so happy I was able to find this litter and keep my baby.
I bought this to try for my old kitty, she is over 21 years old and her seeing is not so good anymore. I use scented pee pads around the litter box but wanted to see if this would help. It did help, she now can smell where the litter box actually is and is using it regularly. The pads are still around it just in case but so far she uses the box regularly for last 2 months since trying this product. I noted the reviews stating it becomes quite hard but I clean the box every 2-3 days so I do notice it does become quite clumped however not an issue. I do mix this product with her regular product which is World's Best Lavender Scented Clumping Corn Cat Litter so that may be why it is not so much of an issue but I really like the way the 2 products are working together.
O M. G WOW Amazing
Lord Theodore had perfect bathroom habits for his first 12 mo Then everything changed and #1 was being spread around the house. Since he is intact the vet said to neuter him.. .cuz the problem was hormones. I decided against neuter because it didn't guarantee success. 6 mos.of problem later I decided to try this litter, PROBLEM SOLVED. Amazing to me the vet didn't even recommend this as I was unaware it existed. Dr. Elsie's is a Game Changer.
This litter has been the miracle I've been looking for. I have two cats, one female and one male. I have spend hundreds of dollars on litter, litter boxes, vet visits, etc. but my male cat continued to urinate outside his box. He's loved by our family, so it was so upsetting. We had to close doors and make sure nothing was left on the floor. So pretty much our lives were held hostage by our cat's litter issues. After reading reviews for this litter, I decided to give it a try. Right away BOTH my cats were drawn to the litter box. I thought I'd still have two boxes, but they both are now using one big box with this litter. It's been about 5 months now and not one issue with going outside the box.
I've never reviewed a Chewy product, but this was worth the mention. My senior cat had been peeing and pooping all around my finished basement. It was a giant litter box. I moved her box upstairs and she was using it to pee, but still pooping in the basement every day. I put in some Cat Attract and miraculously, she's using the box for everything. I'm beyond thrilled.
AWFUL DOESN'T COVER IT!
It did attract my cat to the box but that's all it did. It did not clump AT ALL and a 20lb bag lasted less than 2 weeks. Normally my cat goes through that much litter in 6 weeks maybe. Wet soppy mess about describes it. Buy the attractant and put it in a better litter. If I could give this stuff zero stars I would.
Did NOT work for our stray TNVR Cat
We recently found a stray cat in our neighborhood. No one claimed so we took him to be neutered and vaccinated. We kept him in our home to recover (separated from our cats). We bought this litter because he was a stray male cat and never used litter box before. It did not work. He has yet to use the litter box. We now bring him in at night to sleep so he's not in danger. He does not go to the bathroom or spray in his area but will NOT use the litter box at all. It has been over a month.
This does a good job of keeping my picky cats poo inside the box, otherwise I would not order it. It is super heavy compared to other brands. The guy who delivers my packages always cringes when he sees large chewy boxes.
I was iffy about buying this, but it turned out to be a Godsend. I have 3 rescues, two of which are part Maine coons siblings (boy and girl). In the last year or so, the sister has started peeing right in front of the litter box. I took her to the vet erring on the side of her well being, and found nothing wrong. I live in a pretty remote area and idiots tend to dump unwanted pets that eventually make their way to my house, so I figured her problem was behavioral because of all the strays that wander in. I was at my wits end with her, trying to figure out a way to get her to use the litter box, even getting to the point where I was cleaning the box every 2 to 3 hours, moving one of the boxes so she could have it for personal use, and putting plastic underneath it. No dice. She still peed right in front of the box. Then I came up on this litter...and our lives have changed. Talk about a total 180! I have been using it for over a week now and no accidents. Now there's not a whole lot I can do about the strays. When it's possible, I feed them until I earn their trust enough to catch them and take them to a shelter, but some of them go wild fast and there's just no way to get near. I won't say that this works for every single cat out there with a problem, but it worked for mine and as long as this litter continues to solve my problem, I will continue to use it. Now all that's left is to replace my floor :/
Give it a try
I tried this litter to see if it could help with spontaneous territorial marking that started in my home. I purchased disposable litter boxes, filled them with Cat Attract, and placed them in 2 of the rooms that the marking was most popular. The marking cat, loves this litter! Knock on wood - the marking stopped. I still use this litter and continue to use our normal litter, in separate boxes, because we have 2 cats. The older cat will use this litter too but doesn't react the same as the 4 yr old who was marking. The 4yr old knows which box the Chewy delivery is housing the Cat Attract bag. He tries to open the box and rolls all over it. I am so glad I saw this one day. It's well worth a try!