Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Ultra Litter Attractant, 20-oz
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A feline behavior modification & training tool
- Provides a guaranteed solution for cats that won’t use the litter box
- One bottle treats 100 lbs of non-scented clumping clay litter
- Can be used with multiple cats, one bottle lasts a single cat 3 months
- Attractant emits a scent that naturally attracts cats and kittens to use the litter box
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Summer Clean Scented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 8-lb bag$19.73Chewy Price$18.74Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Crystal Silica Unscented Non-Clumping Cat Litter, 8-lb bag$19.49Chewy Price$23.99List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Multi-Cat Fresh Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$19.08Chewy Price$18.13Autoship Price
- Ever Clean Everfresh Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 25-lb box$24.59Chewy Price
- Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Unscented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 8-lb bag$19.53Chewy Price$23.99List Price$18.55Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Attract Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$31.03Chewy Price$36.99List Price$29.48Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's Precious Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Fresh Step Odor Shield Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 25-lb box$17.49Chewy Price
- Simply Pine Unscented All-Natural Pine Pellet Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$13.74Chewy Price$13.05Autoship Price
- Ever Clean Lightly Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 25-lb box$23.49Chewy Price$24.59List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Litter Feature||Scented, Non-Clumping, Attractant||Clumping, Scented, Multi-Cat, Lightweight||Clumping, Unscented, Multi-Cat, Lightweight||Clumping, Scented, Odor Control, Dust Free||Odor Control, Clumping, Scented, Dust Free|
|Top Ingredients||—||clay, grass||clay, grass||—||—|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
406 Customer Reviews
Did not work
One of our kitties has been pooping on the floor next to the litter boxes pretty much since we adopted her a few years ago. She is healthy, so it is a behavioral issue. Have tried different solutions without success. This litter attractant did not work either. Thank goodness for tile floors!
This stuff is a life saver. I foster baby kittens for a local shelter. This time the babies didn't have mama's to help litter train. Imagine 8 kitties not using the litter. I ordered this, it was here within 24 hours. I put a sprinkle in each litter box and like magic the kittens are using the litter 100% of the time.
Game changing product
This product worked a miracle at our house. We recently adopted two precious Maine Coon kittens. The brother used his litterbox from day one. But sister decided she would pee in the bathtub instead. We placed a second litter box IN the bathtub and mixed 1 Tablespoon of Dr. E's litter attractant into the litter. Within FIVE MINUTES, sister had jumped in the litter box and peed. She has not used the bathtub again in 2 weeks. Fabulous product.
The cat I tried this with is feral and he still would not use the litter box. I had to buy some organic dirt and then he used the box. I am gradually putting in the cat attractant.
This stuff works awesome. One or our cats like to go right out or next to the litter box. Add this to the exact same litter and the problem stopped. Cat now uses the box all the time!
Didn't work for my cat :(
I had high hopes as I tried this for the first time. Unfortunately, my kitty with chronic constipation caused by severe hip dysplasia is still choosing to poop a couple feet shy of the low-entry litter box. I'm thankful that she at least always pees only in her box, but had really hoped this would convince her to poop in her very clean box that is scooped upon every use. Pain meds and offering 2 boxes also hasn't helped.
Not fur us
Unfortunately for us it didn't work. Not saying it's a bad product but our kittens kind of have a mind of their own! We always use the Tidy Breeze system which makes this difficult to use.
Worked wonderfully for my cat after 1 month of not using the litter box. It took about 3 days but he was once again using his litter box. Amazing product.
Didn't work for my cat
I have been trying various solutions to address my senior diabetic cat's urination outside of the litter box after her vet determined it was a behavioral issue. The cat attract did not make any difference for her. Given its price, it is certainly worth trying, but apparently not every cat will respond to it.
Cricket Does Better
Cricket is a six month old Aby from Ukraine. Came to the US two days before the war began. Rode the train from central Ukraine down through several countries to Istanbul and flew to JFK. Her potty habits were confused. Who wouldn’t be. Plus she had the runs, poor dear. After many trials of litter, a breeder suggested Dr.Estes. Then a miracle occurred. She started using her box. Fussy about cleanliness but attracted by the scent and fine grain. Try the litter first. Then try the scent in plain clay litter. All the cats scramble to be the first to use the fresh box. Worth every penny.