Dr. Elsey's Precious Ultra Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Moisture-activated fresh scent for superior odor control.
- 99.9% dust-free with heavy, non-tracking granules for less mess.
- All-natural hard clumping litter that prevents moisture from reaching the bottom of litter box or tray.
- Purr-fect for single or multi-cat families.
- Ideal for sifting/mechanical litter boxes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Odor Defense Lavender Fields Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$16.16Chewy Price$15.35Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's Clean Tracks Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$11.98Chewy Price$15.99List Price$11.38Autoship Price
- Frisco Lavender Fields Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$17.64Chewy Price$16.76Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's Precious Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Hematuria Detection by blücare - Litter Additive, 0.28-oz, 8 grams$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Ever Clean Extra Strength Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 10.5-lb bag, case of 4$33.99Chewy Price$39.19List Price
- Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Touch of Outdoors Unscented Clumping Clay & Natural Prairie Grasses Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Attract Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$15.98Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.18Autoship Price
- Fresh Step Advanced Simply Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 18.5-lb box, 2 pack$29.39Chewy Price$27.92Autoship Price
- BoxiePro Deep Clean Unscented Probiotic Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 28-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- DealArm & Hammer Litter Ultra Last Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 18-lb box$15.49Chewy Price$14.72Autoship Price
- Fresh Step Clean Paws Simply Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 22.5-lb box$14.44Chewy Price$17.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||Odor Control, Scented, Multi-Cat, Clumping, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Clumping, Multi-Cat, Odor Control, Unscented, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Clumping, Scented, Multi-Cat, Odor Control, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Odor Control, Non-Clumping, Scented||Clumping, Scented, Multi-Cat, Odor Control, Dust Free, Low Tracking|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
553 Customer Reviews
I have been using Dr.Elsie Precious Ultra Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter for years. Having read these reviews I felt compelled to say that this litter USED TO BE 99.9% dust free. Not anymore. I still use this product as it does clump well as advertised. The ultra scent is barely noticeable anymore. I agree that this product has been changed and not for the better. There is very little if any scent and when I’m scooping the box or adding litter I have to where a dust mask and then go around and dust any near by furniture. I’m going to look around and consider changing to another brand.
I have been using Dr. Elzey cat litter for a number of years but in the past year or so I’ve realized a noticeable change in the quality of the product. It is known for being 99% dust free, unfortunately I can no longer say that with certainty. The amount of clay litter dust that plumes out of the bag when I empty it into the cat litter container is unacceptable. the product has gone down hill over a period of time and I will be forced to use something else in the future.
Best for clumping but NOT smell
I ended up having to buy fresh step anyway to mix in with this which defeated the whole purpose. I purchased the scented one, but it doesn't work even a little bit. My litter has never smelled so bad. I'm so disappointed because the clumping on this is the best I've had of all the brands I've tried.
Like others have said...almost the best
I feel really bad giving this litter an average rating because it really is pretty great. Absorbs like mad and clumps really hard. But it doesn't control odor. I had to buy some scented Fresh Step to mix in with it because my apartment smelled so strongly of cat pee. I must have been desperate, because I hate the awful chemical scent of Fresh Step...but not as much as the gagging smell of ammonia. This "scented" version of Ultra is, as far as I can tell, unscented. So I'm confused. If this stuff controlled odor and had a discernible scent, it would be a home run. I'll still buy it but I'll also be buying Fresh Step to mix in.
I wanted so badly to like this litter. It has really nice hard clumps that don't fall apart while scooping, but it does absolutely nothing for the smell. I've got 2 male cats and this stuff basically just gives the poo smell room to spread. I scoop multiple times a day and it still stinks even after removing all of the pee and poop. Half my house smells like litter box. This stuff could be great if were actually scented or had anything to neutralize smells.
I now have ten cats so went shopping for a cheaper litter. I love the A&H Clump & Seal Slide but it is too expensive! I've tried quite a few and decided this is my new choice. I tried scented and unscented and since this is very lightly scented, it is not overpowering and is quite nice. Nice tight clumps and no dust. A little more tracking than I like but there are 40 paws here so it's understandable! Hope this review helps.
I have 5 cats and one has asthma. This is a good litter with lower dust than others we have tried. I mix the scented with the unscented because of our one cats asthma issues and it seems to help. I gave it a 4 because I wish is was a little less dusty, but it’s the best we have tried!
Have used regular for years. Started adding scented just “because.” With or w/o, still think it’s the best litter out there - and I have been at this for a long time!
We love this litter. Clumps well and is easy to clean. Not sure why some reviews show such hard clumps and a big mess. We do clean it daily, sometimes multiple times a day and only have one cat. The scented really has no scent that I can tell. But we never smell anything stinky so something is working well.
Love This Litter
Best clumping, deodorizing, and minimal dust cat litter my family and I have ever used!