Dr. Elsey's Precious Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 99.9% dust free, hypo-allergenic natural litter.
- Contains no plant proteins.
- Hard clumping, superior odor control.
- Low tracking.
- Ideal for sifting/mechanical litter boxes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Lightweight Unscented Clumping Cat Litter, 9-lb jug$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's Precious Ultra Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Frisco Summer Clean Scented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 8-lb bag$17.76Chewy Price$16.87Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Touch of Outdoors Unscented Clumping Clay & Natural Prairie Grasses Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's Clean Tracks Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$11.98Chewy Price$11.38Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Premium Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 28-lb bag$23.08Chewy Price$21.93Autoship Price
- BoxiePro Deep Clean Unscented Probiotic Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 28-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's R&R Respiratory Relief Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Attract Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$15.98Chewy Price$15.99List Price$15.18Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Extra Strength Unscented Premium Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 28-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Ever Clean Super Premium Low Track Low Dust Fresh Scent Clumping Cat Litter, 22.5-lb box$17.71Chewy Price$24.59List Price
- Royal Canin Hematuria Detection by blücare - Litter Additive, 0.28-oz, 8 grams$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||Clumping, Unscented, Odor Control, Multi-Cat, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Clumping, Multi-Cat, Odor Control, Unscented, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Unscented, Multi-Cat, Odor Control, Clumping, Dust Free, Attractant||Clumping, Multi-Cat, Unscented, Odor Control, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Odor Control, Scented, Multi-Cat, Clumping, Dust Free, Low Tracking|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
237 Customer Reviews
Problem solving cat litter
I have 2 cats. One or both cats were pooping outside the same box and the exact same place. After many weeks and several conversations with two veterinarians and other cat owners I think the problem has been solved. I think my overweight Calico needed the largest Cat Box available and a different litter. I like Dr. Elsey's Cat litter very much and I will order it on a regular basis.
My first review for cat litter!
I never thought I'd be so impressed with cat litter that I'd be compelled to write a review, but here it is. I've had rescue cats for years, and this is hands down the very best litter and worth the price. Minimal if any dust, a bag size I can handle thanks to Chewy's delivery, and works very fast to eliminate any smells in a natural way. I don't want cover up floral odors nor baking soda additives, and this formulation also clumps easily to make cleanup easy. I hope Chewy always keeps this in stock.
My cats and I did not like this litter
I have used other Dr. Elsey's litter for years and bee happy with all. We are moving to a retirement apartment and I wanted a dust free litter. This is very course. The clumps are hard as rocks. One cat started not using the box! Still looking for 100% dust free fragrance free. 3 cats
This works out nicely for us and our 4 cats. We like the low dust aspect. Easy to scoop out the clumps. Lasts well. Never have an issue.
Dr. Elsey's is the best brand of litter I've used in my 45 years of having cats in my family. It clumps well, contains odors and the cats are happy with it. The "Ultra" version is even better.
First and last bag
I write this as I’m about to scoop the last of this litter from my cats’ litter boxes. I won’t be purchasing this litter again. Don’t know if anyone else has pointed this out but why on earth would you make a litter that contains granules that look exactly like granules that have been urinated on? These dark granules had me thinking that my cats were having dance offs in their boxes. I’d keep scooping and scooping and yet there were so many dark pieces. Then I finally figured it out when I went to add fresh litter to the box. The dark pieces were part of the litter! How stupid is that? When I’m don’t scooping I want to know that I removed nearly all the litter that has been touched by urine. Can’t do that with this litter. If the dark pieces have a purpose - other than to frustrate and prolong the length of time you spend scooping - I don’t know. If it does serve some other good purpose, use another color!
Keeps litter in its place
For the most part my cats keep this litter in its place - the litter box. My guys are about 20 lbs each, and quite large in size, so there is bound to be some spill over, but largely with this litter my spillage and dust is, for the most part, gone. It has made my cleaning of the litter box a lot simpler. An added benefit is the litter’s clumping ability. For price the 40 lb bag in more economical, but the 20 lb bag is easier to handle. I have tried both. If you go with the 40 lb bag I recommend having a large scoop to move the litter to your box. I have been using this litter for approximately 2 years.
Litter Boxes are always fun!
Its a good litter. Clumps well. It doesn't track quite as much as others. But since I have a Himalayan with toe tufts, I still get a little tracking. It does seem to have less dust than most others. Definitely worth a try.
It’s a classic!
Fine cat litter. It does track so one will need a proper rug to help clean those paws.
Dr Elsey's is super dusty and doesn't scoop well, it harden so much that gets stuck on the bottom of the box. Odor wise is same as other clay litter no more or less but the dust is killing me. Price wise for what it is is ridiculous. Please IMPROVE your product for customer satisfaction.