Dr. Gold's Ear Therapy for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Anti-fungal & anti-bacterial properties help treat fungal and yeast infections, leaving your pet happy and healthy.
- Gentle formula cleans, disinfects and deodorizes the ear canal to help reduce unpleasant odors.
- Non-irritating alcohol-free formula cleans and dries without aggravating pets’ delicate ears.
- Made in the USA; safe for daily use on dogs, cats and small animals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Ear Therapy, 4-oz bottle$8.97Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.52Autoship Price
- PetArmor Ear Rinse for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$6.97Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.62Autoship Price
- Zymox Ear Cleanser for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- MalAcetic Otic Cleanser for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz bottle$15.50Chewy Price$14.72Autoship Price
- Pawtitas Organic Ear Dog Cleaner, 2-oz bottle$4.39Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Bobbi Panter SIG Line Detoxing Pet Bath Bomb$3.92Chewy Price$6.99List Price$3.72Autoship Price
- Bobbi Panter SIG Line Deodorizing Pet Bath Bomb$5.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Frisco Dog Ear Cleaner, 4-oz bottle$5.64Chewy Price$5.36Autoship Price
- Dr. Maggie Paw Protector Pet Supplement, 3.5-oz jar$15.49Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.72Autoship Price
- Black Sheep Organics Rosemary & Naiouli Dog Ear Wash, 4-oz bottle$11.25Chewy Price$10.69Autoship Price
- The Blissful Dog 3 Cute Puppies Dog Nose Butter, 4-oz Tin$14.77Chewy Price$19.95List Price$14.03Autoship Price
- TropiClean Spa Paw & Pad Treatment, 1-gal bottle$42.11Chewy Price$69.99List Price$40.00Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin...||Purified Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin...||Purifed Water, Glycerin, Coco Glucoside...||Witch Hazel, Chamomile, Yucca...||Water, Propylene Glycol, Sda Alcohol...|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...|
|Health Feature||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
155 Customer Reviews
This is the second time when I have ordered liquids that It has leaked. Didn't say anything the first time but decided too now. I ordered shampoo and ear therapy. One of the ear therapy bottles was very loose and leaked all over everything in the box. Maybe you can come up with a better way to pack liquids from leaking. What a mess Still happy with you guys just hope you can package liquids better
Great for dogs
This was recommended by a woman that owned a pet store and had 15 rescue dogs. It has been wonderful. I use it any time my dog gets to acting like her ears are bothering her and after every bath. She had never had an ear infection and her ears are clean.
Love This Stuff
As a groomer, I've always used this and recommended it for people to use in their dog's ears that have constant dirty ears. Everyone always loves the way it works. I now have a poodle puppy of my very own and I know their ears are notorious for getting bad. I use this weekly to keep her ears clean and to prevent any problems before they have time to start.
I bought this for my German shepherd . She has problems with her ear all the time. Always itching them till they hurt. I bought this and within 2 times using this products, her ears are much better and after a week no more problems. I will forever use this for her.
Cata ears are better!
I use this to clean my cats ears once a week with a cotton round. I keep in in the fridge so that it is cold and soothing on my cat's cuts from scratching. His ears are doing so much better even after 2 uses! He now has minimal itching and head shaking!
just used this today on my dogs ear, i can already notice her ear is less inflamed and irritated. she hasnt been scratching at all
First off my friend said she got the package and it was opened before she ever got it at her house. She tried it on her dog's ears and it worked for a very short time it didn't really do what needed to be done. I'm actually kind of disappointed in Chewy that the packaging wasn't better for shipping. She said it was a good thing that the bottle was plastic or would have been broken before she ever got it. I'm hoping this is the last time I have to write a bad review on Chewy, most everything I've gotten from them has always been good.
Hello we have a Beagle & as you know they have long ears & they get dirty alot. This ear care works well at keeping them clean & healthy.
nope, didn’t work at all.
My cat has a chronic ear infection caused by mites or fungus, not sure which. My vet has medicine that works but I wanted to try this product because of the price. In short it did not do anything except annoy the cat.
My dogs ears haven't improved yet. Still using drops.