Dr. Lyon's Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats, Horses & Rabbits, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Formulated with patented and shelf-stable MicrocynAH® technology.
- Provides convenient, one-step antimicrobial wound cleansing and dressing in an easy-to-use spray form—requires no mixing or dilution.
- 100% biodegradable, non-irritating spray contains no alcohol, steroids or antibiotics.
- Helps clean and debride cuts, abrasions, skin irritations, post-surgical sites, hot spots, burns and more while working against infection.
- Helps promote healing and protect wounds while they heal.
- Proven safe for use on dogs, cats, horses and rabbits.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PawFlex Basic Disposable Dog Bandage, 4 count, XX-Small/X-Small$7.95Chewy Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Styptic Powder for Dogs, Cats & Birds, 0.5-oz jar$11.00Chewy Price$11.95List Price$10.45Autoship Price
- Manna Pro Theracyn Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats, Horses & Small Pets, 8-oz bottle$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Top Performance Medistyp Styptic Powder for Dogs & Cats, 6-oz bottle$23.09Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- UltraCruz Skin Save Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 16-oz bottle$30.58Chewy Price$31.20List Price$29.05Autoship Price
- Top Performance MediStyp Holder for Dogs$6.46Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Soos Pets Mineral Enriched Rescue Cream for Dogs & Cats, 1.7-oz bottle$21.95Chewy Price$20.85Autoship Price
- Vet-Temp Digital Thermometer Probe Covers$4.77Chewy Price$7.25List Price
- Episanis BioHAnce Skin & Wound Gel for Dogs & Cats, 15-mL bottle, 1 count$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Dr. Lyon's Hot Spot Pet Spray Gel, 8-oz bottle$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- NaturPet Paw & Skin Herbal Cream for Dogs, 60-ml bottle$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active: Hypochlorousacid (0.009%), Inactive: Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate...||Active Ingredients: Dimethicone (2%), Hypochlorousacid (0.010%), Sodium Hypochlorite (0.01%)....||Active: Hypochlorousacid (0.007%), Sodium Hypochlorite (0.002%), Inactive: Sodium Chloride...||Ferric Subsulfate,Aluminum Sulfate, Silica, Iodophor and Benzocaine.||Miconazole Nitrate, BHT, Polyethylene Glycol USP...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid, Eye Care||First Aid||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
I read the reviews from the only 2 reviews available, just to find out it's really pretty much just water in the bottle (read the ingredients). It doesn't work for the minor wound as it said. Waste of time & money. I finally had to order a prescription spray product from Chewy to fix the irritated skin. I will not purchase this item again.
Great for itchy skin
My little dog, Sleepy, tends to get dry itchy skin and will sometimes scratch a little too hard. I got this wound and skin care spray to clean minor wounds caused by scratching too much. Works great. #ChewyTeamRated
Worked very well
My pup got a scratch from who knows where and this helped in cleaning it and my pup seemed fine after I sprayed it on. #Chewyteamrated